[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 200_s.gif (52 KB, 408x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52 KB, 408x200
Be me, love doing drugs and partying (mainly cocaine, but my list of drugs used probably exceeds the amount of girls you have fucked), final year engineering student, biggest crush on my best friend (for 2 years now), she has a boyfriend, even if she breaks up with him I don't think I stand a chance... As I said "I DO COCAINE", but I quit for a week (longest break I have had in a year), but alas I relapsed, due to friends/normal life being fuck boring.

Basically I just want some motivation to finish my studies and get the girl.
>>
>>16797000
How can you be addicted to cocaine and be in your final year of engineering, what kind of engineering ?
>>
>>16797000
Stop doing fucking drugs, if you want the girl.
No girl wants to have a relationship with a druggie unless she is also doing drugs.
>>
File: rob-schneider.jpg (16 KB, 340x259) Image search: [Google]
rob-schneider.jpg
16 KB, 340x259
YOU CAN DO IT!
>>
>>16797057
Electronic Engineering, I am doing a 4 year degree in 6 years though.

>>16797059
She also likes drugs...
>>
>>16797071
Then do drugs and fuck on a pile of drugs, Dr Rockso
(Seriously please stop doing drugs)
>>
Can't believe you wasted your youth getting addicted to cocaine and studying electrical engineering. Carpenters dont deal with this shit.
>>
If she likes drugs too, one of you is gonna die soon or breaking up.
>>
why is everyone advising people to go into carpentry
>>
>>16797000
Cocaine is God's way of telling you you have more omney than sense.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.