[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does being someones valentine imply?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: GOTTA.png (846 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA.png
846 KB, 667x1000
I am considering asking a woman to be my valentine but what the fuck does that even mean? Like if you ask a woman to be your valentine.. what does it mean to you? I live in the USA if that helps.

Also.. can you ask a woman to be your valentine via text? What does it all mean? Does it just mean "Hey, I like you!"

Like what if you have never been on a date with the person you want to be your valentine?
>>
>>16796585
This is why Valentine's Day is so ridic. Don't ask her to be your Valentine, ask her on a date. Much less confusing that way.
>>
>>16796599

hmmm.. well I went on a date with this girl before but I think she low key friend zoned me. not sure. I was basically going to use valentines day as a way to feel out how she feels about me perhaps.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.