[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my penis is too big for my wife to take it all the way pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454112764613.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454112764613.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
so my penis is too big for my wife to take it all the way pretty much every time we have sex. sometimes she gets really into it and i can put it all the way in, but she always complains of soreness the next day or two and has to stop after just a few minutes.

my question is, does my wife's tight vagina correlate to small penises? like, i would hate for a son to have a small penis because of her absurdly tight vag. her tits arnt huge either.

are female genitals correlated with the genitals of male children? her dad is a weak cuck btw. is this something i should worry about?

pic unrelated
>>
>>16796555
>my question is, does my wife's tight vagina correlate to small penises?

why on earth would it? You a moron
>>
No, it means she probably doesn't masterbate with things as huge as your dick and probably isn't into gaping like the other hoebags. Good wife material.
>>
>>16796555
ITT humblebragging about dick size
>>
I have no idea, but I'd think her genetics can play a part just like yours can.

As for the big pp and tight vag: the vagina relaxes and the walls spread open and wider when a woman is really turned on. So before you stick it in, you should be giving her an orgasm or really horny and wet. Lube can be your friend too since the vag can dry up during sex.

If she feels constant pain she could have a yeast infection. Otherwise, her vag should be fine after 12 hrs or so.
>>
>>16796555
>has to stop after just a few minutes.
You do not turn her on dude, like at all.
>>
Once I read about human embriology and, the corpora cavernosa (which must be the most responsible for dick size) have the same embriologic origin as the clitoris (or inner labia, I don't recall correctly). The vagina has a totally different embriologic origin (actually it has two). So, theoretically, you shouldn't worry about this. Sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>16796750
>>16796750
no, that's actually a very good answer. thank you anon.
>>
Ignore idiots who think vaginal cavity size has anything to do with it.

The problem is she isn't turned on enough and the walls aren't spreading.

Vaginas are meant to take large penises when you've actually done the proper job of arousing them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.