[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I kissed a girl and she acts like nothing happened at all,what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x620
If I kissed a girl and she acts like nothing happened at all,what does it means?
We keep talking but she never mentioned about it.
>>
>>16796489
that means she's not interested in fucking you/having a romantic relatiomship with you
>>
>>16796502
Not because she likes it too?
>>
File: 1453658097751.jpg (1 MB, 1514x1337) Image search: [Google]
1453658097751.jpg
1 MB, 1514x1337
>>16796489

Women are fucking cunts. And I say this from an objective point of view. I've never been "bullied" or rejected by any females so don't take my post to be some retarded fucking manchild male rights activist virgin angst who is mad at women. In fact I've been with enough to say that I will never bother with marriage. Women are cunts, ESPECIALLY to each other. My christ there was this one girl I actually remember from high school. She was real sweet and shy/quiet, literally every other girl in the fucking school would bully her. Everything from calling her names like retarded, to insulting her clothes, even teasing her that she was drinking urine when she had lemonade in a bottle. I'm 100% serious. Women for the most part are fucking crazy sluts. Fuck+chuck and forget about em. Not worth the time, effort, or anything. In college it's slightly more subtle than high school but the idea is still the same. Mad gossip about other girls in the group, ostracizing of others for arbitrary, materialistic reasons...christ. Half the time I wish I were gay!

>tldr

Women are stupid cunts. Don't waste your time. Fuck+chuck. Get a dog if you need emotional support and loyalty.

Picture related: My favourite female author who actually wasn't a stupid cunt and knew how fucking dumb other women could be.
>>
>>16796505
>Not because she likes it too?

lmao no, if she liked it she would either tell you so or initiate more kissing. She basically ignored your attempt ergo she's not interested
>>
>>16796524
What if she texts me and ask what is this about? Should i tell her i like her?
>>
>>16796549
no, lie and tell her you needed to check if her lips tasted of garlic and explain that it was your for research project

then say that the test's result was inconclusive and therefore you need to check again
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.