[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lately I've been saying this girl, we've had 4 dates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1454973477940.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1454973477940.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
So lately I've been saying this girl, we've had 4 dates I think as I started to know her more I started to like her less.

Anyway, after today's date I told her she was too good for me (as in her attitude and way of behaving) and then she replied this, which still I don't know how to feel about it:

>Noo listen
>You're a very nice guy and I enjoy spending time with you
>But i feel like it's too much and too fast and it made me realise that i just wanna be single
>I'd like to hang out with you but as friends
>And i'm honestly so sorry if i came out as mean but it's just my weird sense of humour
>feel free to hate on me as much as you want but i'm sorryy

Did I just get friendzoned after telling her I wasn't interested? Also we kissed and she didn't say anything like this before, is it just me or she's fucking weird?
>>
Not saying, seeing. Fuck.
>>
>>16796405
Sounds like it's mutual, time to find someone else.

'You're too good for me' is a bullshit breakup line, so she gave you a few back. Be more honest next time.
>>
>>16796414
I mean it is not a breakup line since we weren't going out but I get what you're saying.

Anyway that's honestly what I felt, she says like a really good girl and I needed someone more like me, a bit more miserable.
>>
She wants you to nut up, prove your self worth to yourself and take her. She sees potential in you, but no womab alive actually wants to be with a beta, unless she is just using him for money, which is different from being with.

Basically this is a good sign, you're a quality guy who can get girls, but you just need to not be such a little bitch.
>>
>>16796435
To be honest the leads she's been giving so far (considering what she just said is all true) were really deceiving.

She just played along, didn't say shit until now but then again you may be right but I'm not up for the challenge, don't think she's worth it.
>>
>>16796435
Lmfao, fucking beta dude. You're decieving yourself. If you didn't want her you wouldn't have made this thread.

>i implore you
>>
>>16796447
I mean I just want to get the reasoning.
>>
>>16796491
I gave you the reasoning retard
>>
Sounds like a classic case of "You can't fire me, I quit!"

Wouldn't worry about it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.