[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ill try to keep this short >met a girl at a party >we were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 6941127-heart-love.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2256) Image search: [Google]
6941127-heart-love.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2256
ill try to keep this short
>met a girl at a party
>we were dancing and huggin
>she kisses me, i kiss her
>then she lefts, she gives me her number, after that also her friend tells me she has a boyfriend
>later the night texting that she wants to see me and hug me again
>2nd day i text her and she says she has a boyfriend and it was a mistake, but she wants to stay friends with me.
>3rd day she texts me again, jelly cuz at the party i hugged her friend
>she says i belong to her and that she beats up the next girl who touches me
>says she love me
>4rd day same shit as the 2nd day
what does this mean? what should i do?
>>
>>16796285
Sounds like a true psycho. If you don't like drama stay the fuck away.
>>
>>16796291
forgot to mention that she cuts herself and already tried killing herself. her best friend also killed himself some while ago.
im kind of sorry for her
>>
>>16796285
Screenshot it and tag her on facebbook
>>
>>16796305
Now you sound like a troll, so

please die of cancer

or

stay the fuck away from her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.