[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Relationship Post!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1439x1453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1439x1453
>Ex and I break up because we're both assholes.
>I make advances after, stop when she tells me to.
>Chick flirts with me every time I see her.
>Tell her to stop leading me on, because I ain't no scrub.
>Then she comes over and we fuck a week later.
>She starts gushing about how much I've matured and whatnot.
>We make plans to meet the week after. Day of scheduled plans, she tells me she has a boyfriend and feels super guilty for what she did. She cancels.
>proceeds to tell me she loves me, then sends me random luls and pictures of herself a few days later.

This is a retarded situation, senpai. Part of me feels like there's a good chance she's just toying with my emotions. However, my heart and dick are steering my brain right now, and I want you to criticize my plan going forward.

We're meeting alone at my place next week to cook and chillax all day, and I figure it's an opportune to figure out where the fuck we're going from here.

Plan A: Make romantic advance, succeed, discuss future in post-coital victory bed.

Plan B: Advance fails. I confront her firmly but kindly. "Why would you say you love me, send me pics, and continue to see me if you didn't want me? I want to see you, and work through our bullshit and enjoy each other."

If she refuses, then I'll tell her to stop fucking with my emotions and let me move on with my life.

What do you think?
>>
>>16796110
Hopefully your dick doesn't touch all that jizz her boyfriend unloaded in her that morning.
>>
>>16796110
Been there, done that. Bitch will lead you on for some time, then some random unimportant shit happens and she'll be "sorry i can't do it anymore" Be happy you got ur dick wet, and don't make the same mistake mistake i did.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.