[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does girl jizz taste?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1444243538429.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1444243538429.png
304 KB, 722x768
How does girl jizz taste?
>>
Like airports or new rubber tires smell.
>>
>>16796085
Not much. Slightly salty.

Also fuck you for making me taste my own fluids you sick cuck.
>>
Salty milk and coins
>>
A bit saltier than male jizz
>>
>>16796085
snot mixed with baking soda
nothing describes it better
>>
>>16796117
You're my hero femanon. Cuddles to you for sacrificing yourself.
>>
File: 1454810689401.jpg (29 KB, 357x312) Image search: [Google]
1454810689401.jpg
29 KB, 357x312
>>16796117
You didn't have to do it you know

But you wanted to anyway
>>
Depends on how well the girl washes herself and how long it's been after her menstrual cycle. Usually it's just salty goo, but sometimes it can taste a bit more on the sour side
>>
Ask your mom you filthy animal
>>
It's pee.
>>
>>16796143
This
>>
Horrible. Like dead fish rotting.
>>
Like hot dick :3

>+1 for hot dick sucking <3
>>
>>16796085
I've tasted lots of different girls, different races, different ages.

Assuming they are freshly bathed and suitably prepared (lots of kissing, touching, teasing) to make them very wet here's my summary.

White girls, Western European and American. Pleasant, slightly salty, slightly sweetish.

Dark girls, Western European and American. More musky but still nice, slightly salty and a bitter-sweet after taste.

Asian girls from first world countries. Like white girls but a little bitter due to a lot of garlic and other spices in their diet.

BTW vaginal fluids from deep inside taste stronger that the sweeter, lighter fluids from around the inner labia.

And.... It makes no difference if she has big labia or small, nor if she's virgin or dropped a couple of kids.

Any girl can taste different depending on her diet, hygiene and menstrual cycle.
>>
>>16796117
>fuck you for making me taste my own fluids
Why is that bad???

Idk if I'm the only grill who likes doing it, but I loved kissing my ex after he went down on me, and sucking his dick after it was inside me..

He found it hot af too so that's also a plus, but I love it. Shit's cash.
>>
>>16798227
Yeah I agree. My girl loves it too, same as I kiss her after I've cum in her mouth (after she's swallowed most of it).
>>
>>16796085
the first bit like a mixture of tuna and yoghurt, the rest just like salty water
>>
>>16798279

That sounds like the taste of a land whale.

Now, squidink and caviar, that'd be mermaids.
>>
>>16798227

I find it a little gay when my bf wants to taste his own fluids out of my mouth. It doesn't help that he's eager as fuck to kiss me afterward. Am I wrong? I've never wanted to taste mine.
>>
>>16798305
nah that just means he's comfortable with his body and what comes out of it.
i'm quite shure pretty much every guy has tasted his stuff at some point, if only cuz no towel was around.
>>
>>16798305
I am anything but gay. It's simply sharing the moment. Letting her know this is something intimate, that if its good enough to be in her mouth then I don't care if it gets in mine too.

When I go down on her and she tastes really sweet I will share that with her.

When I'm telling her how wonderful she tastes, and she gets to experience it, it builds her self confidence and she drops her inhibitions. She knows when I whisper things to turn her on, like how delicious she tastes, how gorgeous her pussy looks and how much she turns me on - she knows it's real and she melts with desire.
>>
File: How horrifying.jpg (46 KB, 550x369) Image search: [Google]
How horrifying.jpg
46 KB, 550x369
>>16798305
>Kissing girls is considered gay nowadays
>>
>>16798330
Drinking cum is gay.
>>
>>16798305
ew, my girlfriend kinda gets off on that idea. I'm not into it.
>>
>>16799271
OMFG..... My gf is gay!! So that explains why she loves my cock so much.

Holy shit, so my wife is gay too? That bitch, for years she's hid it from me.

Thank you anon. Your worldly wisdom means I have to rethink how I live from now on. Woman are so untrustworthy.... gay.... fuck.... I am devastated.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.