[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok boys online dating doesn't work Do you have any tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg (101 KB, 203x644) Image search: [Google]
GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg
101 KB, 203x644
Ok boys online dating doesn't work
Do you have any tips on how/where to pick up girls
no clubs, bars or work pls.

I am from Germany if that is any help.
>>
nah, online dating works just fine when you're attractive.
>>
Out in public. Spend as much time as you can outside of your home. Wherever there are women, talk to them.

Alternatively you could give up on "picking up" girls and being introduced to them by family/friends/colleagues instead.
>>
>>16795902
Seconding this. Online dating works. Figure out where you're slipping up and fix it.
>>
>>16795911
I don't have a family, the few friends I have are not really good with girls and there are no girls in my line of work.

>>16795902
Well I am not that attractive
maybe I should start working out.
>>
>>16795928
that'll do more to help your dating life than anything else
>>
>>16795928
>not really good with girls
This is a positive thing. It means that they'll meet girls but not date those girls themselves. This leaves them available for you.

>no girls in my line of work
You don't need them to be colleagues per se. You need to be INTRODUCED to them through colleagues. Your male colleagues know women, even if they're only barely acquainted.

Remember that you can also fall back on the first part about being out in public too. It's your only chance to run into women unless you literally break into their homes, right? Seize your only opportunity.
>>
>>16795899
FFK clubs.
>>
>>16795943
It's called FKK
frei-körper-kultur

ok thanks guys
I guess I have to do what I don't want to do to find a nice girl.
>>
>>16795962
Whatever. Go there. Get laid. Get a massage. Report back to your less fortunate American anons
>>
>>16795971
Because we don't have massage parlors and seedy strip clubs right?
>>
>>16795991
I guess if you want to go to jail you can go to those places.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.