[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next door neighbor harassing me for "breathing too loud"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: creepy neighbor.jpg (66 KB, 430x539) Image search: [Google]
creepy neighbor.jpg
66 KB, 430x539
Need genuine ways for revenge (that don't involve jail).
>>
P.S. he lives under me.
>>
P.S.S. he's also a fat mexican who kind of stalks me.
>>
Don't.
>>
>>16795613
I can't let justice go unserved
>>
>>16795595

Are you a girl? Press rape charges on him.
>>
voodoo.
>>
>>16795655
Trans, but since I'm not cis it won't work, good idea though.
>>
>>16795659
Great idea, I'm a pagan and still learning though.
>>
>>16795647
Yes you can. Getting revenge on someone almost always leads to something worse. What did he do to you and can you avoid him in the future?
>>
record an audio file of yourself breathing heavily, and then point your speakers at his apartment and let it loop 24/7.

when he calls the cops for a noise complaint, you'll have plausible deniability
>>
He hits my floor all day every day for making microscopic sounds (it's an apartment so your neighbors hear everything you do), but it wasn't until recently that he started harassing me outside for a disease I have that you can only hear if your apartment walls are thin (keeping private for 4chan anonymity). I'm not trying to kill his dog or break his window, just wanting him to know I don't let people fuck with me, if someone tries to rob or rape me I break their limb as a warning (learning krav maga), if someone tries to harass me at my home I make them regret it, I'm making a list:
key car: 50% success rate, ethnicity stat too low (not white enough), gender stat too low (trans but not cis)
rape charge: 5% success rate, ethnicity stat too low, gender stat too low, exaggeration stat too low
ddos: 25% success rate, computer stat too low
Help expand the list
>>
>>16795759
The two best ideas I have are kind of similar to that
>>
>>16795690
this site called 'spells of magic' is your friend then.
>>
Take a shit in his aircon / on his window ledge
>>
>>16796005
Don't do this, poo is DNA evidence
>>
>>16796078
Collect dog shit from the park
>>
>>16796005
I would but my shit smells like honey and fruit
>>
I wanna do something classy and clandestine.
>>
Document harassment and file police report. Revenge shit is stupid and you want documentation since neighbor is insane.

A GoPro or other recording device would yield lulz. I know a video of someone complaining about my breathing would be comedy gold and I'd poast that fucker everywhere I frequent on the net and some places I don't.
>>
By the way, one option if his hearing is actually good is a trick we played in the comm shop.

If you have a good audio system you can play a 23KHZ signal rather loud. Most people won't hear it but it bugs the shit out of those who do. It doesn't carry far and most folks high freq hearing is gone anyway.
>>
>>16795849
LOL look at this dumbass thinks he is a vigilante or some shit.
>>
>>16796387
Zozzozzozzozzle it was a Fallout reference
>>
>>16796385
Nice idea but I'm not one of those people who knows more about their neighbor than their ISP does
>>
>>16796378
I researched that for 2 years, when police are involved either one of you gets shot or nothing happens (almost always the latter).
>>
File: 1451939981641.jpg (31 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
1451939981641.jpg
31 KB, 350x708
>a transfaggot and a greasy beaner can't get along because of some imagined respiratory condition and an inability to cope with the noise of modern living
>>
>>16795595
Does he have a dog? If so, but a dog whistle and blow it during the wee hours of the night. Of course, you'll be wearing earplugs or some other noise-cancelling gear while you do it.
>>
>>16797162
holy shit that pic made me lol
>>
>>16797162
That's extremely funny
>>
>>16797266
Gewd idea but unphortunately he hath no doge
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.