[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty easy one. Friend's having a birthday at a bar uptown.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: C1JKVWd.jpg (436 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
C1JKVWd.jpg
436 KB, 1080x1920
Pretty easy one. Friend's having a birthday at a bar uptown. Invited me, his gf, and a few other mutual friends. He and his gf don't like my gf. Should I tell my gf the situation and go alone, or should I ask if she can come, or should I just show up with her? She wasnt invited.
>>
>>16795566
How stupid are you to have someone who they don't like show up uninvited and their birthday party. Do you have zero social skills or common sense
>>
>>16795566
Talk to him about it first and tell him that you want her to go. If you manage to convince him to let her go, then ask her if she wants to come. I'm assuming that you're smart enough to know what to say in both of these situations and that she's aware that they have some animosity towards her. I'm sure ethat they won't have a problem with her coming ad long as she doesn't start shit.
>>
>>16795572
Hey man fuck you

No it was just a joke to myself. Thanks for the advice friendo
>>
>>16795566

why dont they like her?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.