[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coping Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 31344_game_of_thrones.jpg (835 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
31344_game_of_thrones.jpg
835 KB, 1920x1080
Okay so I'm gonna give initials to those involved.
Friend 1 G
Friend 2 B
Friend 3 J
Me H

This was two weeks ago

Okay so G ignored all friends over the weekend and B called H on Sunday crying about how worried he was about G and how they weren't close and how G had been posting that she wanted to get new friends etc
Monday, all friends CALMLY confronted G and poured hearts out, offering care and support and G told friends to go away. That night, H tried to talk out the matter, but G was stubborn, no rude words exchanged. both satisfied it was sorted.
Tuesday, all called out to a room to talk it out, G said it was over she wanted to forget about it. All left the roof satisfied it was done. That night, G texted B to tell him that sh
wanted no more to do with H and she was pulling out of a holiday.
No more contact was made between BHJ and G.
Saturday night, H gets drunk and sends texts to G, asking to sort it out and that G was loved by all friends. Sunday morning, G replies that she doesn't want to be friends with BHJ and isn't going on group holiday.
Monday, G claims H harassed her, H disciplined.
Rest of the week, G spreads nasty rumors about BHJ etc.

BHJ very hurt but still strong together.

Basically, I don't want G to be my friend but I cant cope at all knowing she's being spiteful. None of BHJ have told anyone of the fallout.

*whelp* someone offer me advice on how to actually move on and cope with seeing G daily.

-note- this post was made for BHJ to read together, each is taking this individually at different levels. H being the worst, crying, skin flaking, hair falling out etc. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: drama llama.jpg (17 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
drama llama.jpg
17 KB, 236x236
>>16795564
> this post was made for BHJ to read together
Then why didn't you just email this shit to H and BJ?

Gmail, nigger. Look into it.
>>
Are you (H) creeping on G? It sounds a lot like it.

Also, if G doesn't want to be friends with B, H, and J, and you...

>don't want G to be my friend

Then just forget about G, you don't get along together, and enjoy hanging out with your actual friends. If you want to make new friends, try taking up a hobby such as carpentry, and meet new and interesting people in the workshop.
>>
>>16795586
Creeping, no. G claimed she cared dearly about HBJ and the relations she had with all of them.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.