[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have protips for discipline and motivation? Last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1445521671085.jpg (40 KB, 536x497) Image search: [Google]
1445521671085.jpg
40 KB, 536x497
Do you have protips for discipline and motivation?

Last night I was awake at 5.45 AM dancing with my demons. I took the phone, checked my facebook, it was birthday of one of my female friends.

Casually wandered on her pics, BAM. There were multiple pics of my exgf, 7 years together before she dumped me, and his new bf, which is old as fuck and looks semiretarded. This kind of killed me at start, then I got so enraged. I was, and I am, less than that guy. I'm 28, on med school but obviously late as fuck, should have been a MD like 3 years ago. I am lazy, not interesting, a weight for my family. At this point I just want to graduate asap or kill myself and stop it already. My family even cares for me, they pay for all my shit, I just basically have only to sit all day and study. And yet I get distracted and shit. Please send help.
>>
>>16795457
Don't leave yourself room for failure. Short, easy, real goals. School is terrible for this because it's too easy to get distracted while you feel you aren't progressing.

Drop out and get a shit job. Do your best.
When your job feels easy and you get bored, make more goals. Start fitness.

Same principles apply, easy goals, leave no room for failure. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

Over time it all gets easier and you're going to find yourself able to make and keep bigger commitments. You'll find yourself making bigger and bigger plans.

But it all starts with short, easy goals. Good luck.
>>
>>16795547
>recommending that somebody drop out of school and get a shit job
LOL FUCKING NO

OP, have you ever been diagnosed with ADD?
>>
File: stefan.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
leave your family
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.