[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I (f) am gonna tell my friend (m) on V Day that I love him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 539x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 539x810
So I (f) am gonna tell my friend (m) on V Day that I love him and wanna be his gf

I told him that 2 yrs ago but he wasn't into me back then so I'm trying again

Guys what's the best thing I can do to succeed???
>>
be more attractive

don't be less or the same amount of attractiveness
>>
>>16795273
how do you know that he is into you now?
Is he shy?
>>
>>16795273
Fuck it. I mean, if he accepts good for you and if he rejects you, of course it's going to suck but you get to finally move on.

I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>16795280
I don't know if he is he avoids me desu
>>
You sound like a creeper. Why do you keep being friends for years if you are romantically interested in him? Look for another guy.
>>
>>16795295
Because he begged me to keep in touch with him forever and stay friends haha
>>
>>16795288
I wish you good luck anyway BUT just a few things.
Unless the guy is shy or insecure 90% of the time he would have already tried an approach with you. Trust me, men are not as complicated as women.
>>
as a guy i was always impressed by strong women and i have a lot of friends who have the same opinion. if you tell him you're a carpenter, he'll instantly like you. carpentering woman are alwyas appreciated by men.
>>
>>16795312
I know some stuff about carpentry but I'm not one myself haha

Maybe I'll learn it tho cause I like woodwork
>>
>>16795304
You shouldn't have give in. Now he doesn't respect you. Aren't you asked or by others?
>>
>>16795320
I don't care about other guys

I don't think he doesn't respect me lol
>>
had boyfriends before? Did you approach them or were you approached?
>>
>>16795331
You waited two years for him?
This is a serious case of oneitis. He knows he has you around his finger and can do whatever he wants to do. You will only hurt yourself.
Is he an insecure guy?
>>
>>16795350
Nope never had a gf
>>
>>16795353
Yeah he is horribly insecure and was single too all this time

>>16795354
Bf, sorry but gf either
>>
>>16795354
what? Weren't you a girl?
>>
>>16795357
ok
>>
>>16795358
nope, haha
>>
>>16795358
I am a girl it was a mistake lol
>>
Let me guess, that guy is Chad with ton of options while you're ignoring Mr. Average who is into you instead.
>>
>>16795395
kek good try m8
>>
>>16795398
He's not a chad, he's a balding guy with poor eyesight and mental problems and guys who hit on me are either chavs or really obscure betas so
>>
>>16795407
>balding guy with poor eyesight and mental problems

sounds like most people here
>>
>>16795407
He sounds like an insecure beta, why is he better?
Are you ugly or landwhale without any better options?
>>
>>16795414
>are you a landwhale
yes aha

Well he's better cause his mind is captivating desu and he has plenty of interests that are p cool and he's smart and has a great sense of humour
>>
>>16795273
Post pic of yourself so I can judge your chances and what you may need to do to improve yourself. Guys care mostly about looks.
>>
>>16795422
Why don't you lose the weight and become attractive?
>>
>>16795422
I second this. If a woman is unattractive, she has virtually no chance with men. She should then consider dedicating her life to some craft, like carpentry.
>>
File: math.png (1 MB, 1247x1346) Image search: [Google]
math.png
1 MB, 1247x1346
>>16795433
or scholarly pursuit
>>
>>16795422
Yeah its this.
Start fitness. Do anything. Getting started is what matters.

Men find fatties unattractive not just physically. It signifies a lack of willpower and health. You're not even on the radar.
>>
>>16795436
>the pic doesn't even have homotopy type theory
>doesn't even know that it is currently the most powerful tools in mathematics, which is now considered as its new foundation
>doesn't know that new areas of math, completely unknown before, are emerging from this theory

No, I think carpentry is a better choice in your case as well.
>>
>>16795430
I posted some long time ago and people here said that I'm cute and just a bit fat

But I know I'm very fat and mildly cute so whatever

>>16795432
Cause I eat compulsively and am lazy, I'm trying to change it (doing nordic walking eating less etc) but I'm still fat so yeah. I have also some thyroid problems but am too lazy to sort it out and don't wanna take meds till I die so it's whatever

I'm too stupid for advanced math but as far carpentry goes I'll refurbish some 1910s vintage night table so wish me luck lol
>>
>>16795422
carpentry can make you lose wight
>>
>>16795448
Now you know what's really unattractive in fat girls. Lack of willpower. Grow some self esteem, learn to respect yourself, have some goals and pursue them. Without willpower you are just shaped like your surrounding shallow you until you die. Be a person, have a will. Shine and be attractive and full of life.
Always make some program and a goal for yourself and pursue it.
Post pic, that was a long time ago..
How old are you?
>>
>>16795447
>prerequisite
>Type theory

I think you are either retarded or parroting something you dont understand m8
>>
>>16795460
I know he browses 4chan and you know I don't exactly wanna him or his friend see me in this thread

I'm 24
>>
>>16795307
women aren't that complicated once you realize how much everything revolves around their ego and self-confidence
>>
>>16795470
The rest of the advice still stands, better yourself instead of settling.
>>
>>16795481
Your advice is good and I appreciate it I'm trying to change my habits but it isnt easy and takes time to show effects

I just mainly wanna know how to approach my friend and told him I'm into him in most effective and noncreepy way in the meantime
>>
>>16795490
Sorry to say this but if you approach him after being rejected, that reeks desperateness and creepy. If you look the same, he is most likely not attracted to you the same way.
>>
Keep forcing yourself upon him until he says yes like in the movies.
>>
>>16795501
yeah but I'm not gonna see ever again in 4 months so I just wanna try this last time

>>16795506
lmao I'm not forcing myself on him
>>
>>16795584
I'd he passive aggressive?
Had he been treated by women like shit?
Most obscure betas are, and you have to fight through his prejudice.
>>
>>16795594
nah he's just you know, scared to level up
like he approaches a girl and they flirt and she tells him she's into him and he elopes

idk what his problem is exactly
>>
The carpentry thing sounds like a really good idea. Go for it, OP.
>>
>>16795603
Is he getting a lot of females attention?
>>
>>16795448
> I'll refurbish some 1910s vintage night table so wish me luck lol

Carpentry provides many routes to one nightstand - rewarding and fulfilling!
>>
>>16795651
yeah loads and loads

he doesn't do much with it tho

>>16795636
yeah I know but I'll never be a true carpenter I can do it only as a hobby
>>
>>16795670
A balding guy with mental issues usually don't get that. What's in it for him, it's he rich?
>>
>>16795273

>Guys what's the best thing I can do to succeed???

Be hot. Don't be not hot.
>>
>>16795677
no, he's incredibly enigmatic and easy going. His mental issues don't show so unless you know him v well you wouldn't know. He's like very social too and knowledgeable and has nice voice and thus girls drop their panties
>>
What's with the carpentry meme? I'm seeing this shit everywhere like carpentry will get you 6 figures and a 10/10 bf/gf. Most carpenters I know are missing teeth and drink alone every night.
>>
>>16795694
not enigmatic but charismatic lmao
tho he is a tad enigmantic I guess
>>
>>16795694
He sounds like a manslut who found his niche. If he gets a lot of female attention, you need to be better than them to have a chance dpi stay working out and resolving your issues.
>>
>>16795694
To reiterate, you aren't even on the damned radar and how you feel doesn't matter.
Exercise, count calories and prove to him you're doing it. Get him to do it with you for fucks sake. Say you want help.

If you don't take drastic action right now, he could run off with the first demonstrably good woman he meets.
>>
>>16795711
he ain't a manslut tho

imagine he is not into ons and tinder tier sex outside a relationship. But he's been single like four years so yeah
>>
>>16795717
>Exercise, count calories and prove to him you're doing it

I do that but I have no idea how to prove it lol. I've been doing that for like a week and half so there are no effects
>>
>>16795719
Then he's gay. No way a guy who is swimming in female attention refuses to have sex it a relationship. And if he does, you don't really have much chance unless you work on yourself.
>>
>>16795725
Post pic
>>
>>16795725
Keep doing it and be patient.
You can't change his perception of you until you have visible progress on your appearace, and more importantly your personality.
V day is a stupid card selling holiday anyway.

Good luck.
>>
>>16795740
can because what if he lurks

>>16795735
don't think he is, maybe he's a virgin or something dunno

>>16795742
thank you for encouraging words!
>>
>>16795764
Heterosexual men who are bathing in female attention are not virgins. They are only virgins if they lack female attention.
Why would he lurk now?
Post pic then delete it or I give you a throwaway email and send it there
>>
>>16795735

Not exactly, i'm kinda like op friend, average, but somehow i get a lot of attention from girls due to mysterious personality and good small talk, the reason i don't go for it its because i'm extremely insecure and the fear of getting intimate, most of my friends thinks i'm gay because of it.
>>
>>16795777
you can give me an email but I don't know what my pic will change lol
Also I don't know, don't think he's gay because he doesn't do anything with guys either so maybe he's asexual who know
Why wouldn't he lurk now? I mean maybe he's not but just in case he is lol. I don't want restraining order from him honestly
>>16795784
yeah I figured he's scared of intimacy too
>>
>>16795807
[email protected]
>>
>>16795807

if you give him your pic he will post on /b/
>>
>>16795835
you're prolly right

I don't know why I ever bother asking for advice desu cause all people say is to change myself but what in a meantime? I just want to make a move and get over it eh
>>
>>16795868
Tell him that you like him. There isn't much more you can do at this point.
I won't post it on /b/
>>
File: just do it.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>16795868

Go for it fatty friend, nothing to lose anyway.
>>
>>16795879
go for what, posting a pic or losing weight or telling him?

>>16795872
what is the least autistic way to do it tho?
>>
>>16795879

>I just want to make a move and get over it eh

this, but i hope you do get your motivation to lose weight someday.

>what is the least autistic way to do it tho?

say that you might suck his dick every single day, not even joking tho.
>>
>>16795887
Dress nice, be cute and reserved, tell him that you really like him. Let him make the final move, guys like to be in control.
Also post pic.
>>
>>16795896

fixing wrong quote >>16795887
>>
the only way to do it is to ask him out and then act flirty and see what he does
>>
>>16796467
whats your height and weight

it sounds like he doesnt like you physically
[spoiler] Or possibly he doesn't find your personality attractive, but that's a bit worse [/spoiler]
>>
>>16796878
I'm 167 and 200 lbs

Idk it seems like he likes my personality
>>
>>16798243
Nope
>>
>>16798249
Chill m8 there are girls much fatter than me with bfs besides I'm trying to lose it anyway
>>
>>16798252
Don't try, do it. And those girl right settled for trash or they have something really good going for them.
>>
>>16795312
What is it with /adv/ and carpentry/woodworking???
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.