[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my wife of 6 years poorly tried to an hero a few nights ago while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ambulance-M.jpg (107 KB, 600x345) Image search: [Google]
ambulance-M.jpg
107 KB, 600x345
my wife of 6 years poorly tried to an hero a few nights ago while i was workin night shift. found her in the morning. called ambulance. they took her to mental health ward. i love her but lost all trust. she blames me. she IS by polar. this is not the first time. she says i i end the relationship she will do it again. i feel so trapped. what to do? anyone have the same xp? can someone please give me some insight? she may be getting out today and i will have to pick her up but i am so mad right now. help?
>>
Run, she's not your responsibility.
Tell all her family.
>>
File divorce, you deserve a woman with a better bill of mental health.
>>
>>16795142
>my wife of 6 years
>Not responsibility

>>16795140
Have you talked to her family about this OP? You need to get them involved in her recovery process if they are not part of the problem. You can't do this alone.
>>
Have her sectioned, as her husband you are also her legal guardian so it'll just be a matter of signing a few docs.

Lock her away and get on tinder.
>My wife is crazy - so alone - sob story - sympathy puss.
>>
>>16795143
>File divorce, you deserve a woman with a better bill of mental health.
Says the polyamorous girl who is into femdom and punishing men...
>>
>>16795140
Usually the mental health facility will have brought in the husband to talk about issues such as this and set up a plan for such an event. Tell the staff about her threat. I'm assuming you don't want to stay married to her.
>>
just feel so dam guilty. is this normal?
>>
>>16795152
You forgot the part where she let an alsatain fuck her, took the knot, couldn't uncouple from it fast enough so it nutted inside her then she posted the whole thing on /an/ because she thought the dog made her pregnant.
>>
>>16795229
Want that/b/?
>>
>>16795244
That tripfag once claimed a dog fucked her.
>>
>>16795140
Really anon when our loved ones are going through drama it's not the time to abandon them.
You just gotta practice patience and when she is compus mentus, have a real heart to heart and explain this shit is soul destroying for you.
>>
>>16795250
Sorry I wanted to write that it was/b/ where she posted the thread, not/an/. Also I don't remember the pregnancy part.
>>
>>16795152
>>16795229
Blown the fuck out. God damn.

>>16795140
You shouldn't have to feel responsible for her mental well being OP. This is a form of manipulation and you shouldn't let it get to you.
>>
I'm pretty sure that's called emotional blackmail. I'm bipolar too, and bipolar people can feel lonely and resort to emotional blackmail, just like normal people can.
>>
>>16795143
You can be mentally healthy and be an asshole. Similarly, you can be mentally unhealthy and be nice to others.

Prejudicial fucktard.
>>
>>16795309
>Implying that has to do with anything
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone mentally unstable? It's suffering for both parties involved.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.