[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which city would be best to run away to with nothing? >NYC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (601 KB, 596x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601 KB, 596x748
Which city would be best to run away to with nothing?

>NYC
>la
>Miami
>Houston
>Atlanta
>vegas
>>
Children run away.
Adults move.
>>
>>16794940
All of those are shit. Move to Idaho
>>
Moving to vegas with nothing is suicide.
If your wish is to die in the desert go there.
>>
>>16795000
>those best cities in the US are all shit, move to my shitty flyover
>>
>>16794940
How old are you? 4chan is a 18+ website.
>>
Probably a lesser known city like Kansas City, Minneapolis, Boulder, etc.

The ones you listed are romanticized, but they're cost of living is through the roof.
>>
it doesnt really matter as long as you work as a carpenter. its a really growing sector of the economy and pays good. specially in the east coast, but the west is also a good option for capentry.
>>
Not sure about the others, but Vegas isn't a good idea if you don't have a plan or a useful education. This place is really hard to make it in unless you're already established or have something lined up.
That said, there's a ton of construction/carpentry/general labor work available here all the time, there's plenty of jobs on the strip if that's your thing or you want to get a comfortable management position and you have the right credentials, and the university here is good if you're looking to study nursing, hotel management, or criminal justice.
>>
>>16795305
God just stop already. Nobody wants to hear your carpenter shit
>>
>>16795352
I fucking love carpenterfag
>>
File: 1443371128240.png (2 KB, 44x53) Image search: [Google]
1443371128240.png
2 KB, 44x53
>>16795305
I thought I was crappy because I was suggested to be a carpenter by him. Turns out he does this to everyone.
>>
>>16794940
Do some looking into cost of living and unemployment rates. Not sure these are your best options mate.
>>
>>16795382
I want to live somewhere cool not have a giant room with luxuries
>>
File: navy-officers-fuck-yeah.jpg (20 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
navy-officers-fuck-yeah.jpg
20 KB, 380x253
>>16794940
Any of those cities work as long as you then find the local recruiting office and sign up for the Navy.

https://youtu.be/InBXu-iY7cw
>>
>>16795264
>I've never moved to one of the most populated cities ever
>Labor demand is lower in rural areas.

Ayyyyyyyyyyu
>>
>>16794940
I live in Houston, and I can say it's probably the last place you wanna run away to
>>
>>16794940 (OP)
>Move to Vegas
>Become hooker
>Make bank
>Leave Vegas
>Cant get job
>Move to Vegas
>>
im from houston too. sucks lol. everyone hateful mexicans or rednecks or just angry nigs
>>
>>16794977
I have b mentally ausive mom and live in a shitty unsadfe house no options
>>
>>16796331
>not living in the white suburbs away from all the nigs, wetbacks, and white trash
>feels good

Sucks for you.

>>16796311
Houston is pretty cool brah, and it's probably the cheapest place on OP's list. Home of the 2016 World Series champs too.
>>
>>16795220
I actually did exactly this 7 years ago. I moved out there with very little to my name. Stayed in an extended stay hotel for a few weeks. Found a job making nothing. Worked hard, found a gf, fast forward to now and I have since left Vegas, have a family, make over $100K a year. It's definitely a fluke, but it worked for me! All that said, I didn't/don't drink or gamble, but if you do, you will end up dead in the desert like this guy says.
>>
>>16795305
>>16795352
>>16795365
Are...are you Jesus?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.