[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a red flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: red flag.jpg (341 KB, 1004x768) Image search: [Google]
red flag.jpg
341 KB, 1004x768
I am an older guy. I divourced with my wife a year ago and I am now using online dating sites. I met a woman in her mid-30s for a couple of times. She seems pleasant and perfectly fine, but she told me that in all her life she never had a relationship before. Is this a red flag?
>>
>>16794880
Yes.
If she is single then she isn't disable.
>>
Yep, what's her reason?
>>
>>16794885
She said she never actively looked for anyone and no one ever asked her out.
Is it really that problematic though? She seems like a pleasant lady.
>>
>>16794887
Possibly she's a social retard and almost surely borderline asexual.
>>
>>16794893
She does seem rather introverted and doesn't have much of a social life (i.e. she spends most of her time outside of work at home). Other than that, she seems pretty ok.
Should I keep meeting her then? She seems interesting to chat with.
>>
have awkward sex with her and see how it goes from there.
>>
Yeah, if a woman is not a whore then she's probably not really a woman
>>
She's lying,OP. She wants to appear good relationship material.
She surely had a lot of casual sex.
>>
>>16794913
She doesn't seem like that kind of woman. She seems pleasant but somewhat quiet.
>>
>>16794918
>she isn't like that
Kek.
Listen, if she isn't very very fat, it's impossible that she never fucked anyone or had a relationship, even she has trust issues. Even the most shy girl I know had a bf when she was 15. Having sex is super easy for girls, and in 30 years you'll surely get horny a lot of times.
If you like her, go for her, but never commit immediately and be prepared for ultimatum of marriage.
>>
>>16794960
>go for her
So I should just keep meeting her? People seem to be saying that this is a red flag.
>>
>>16794992
What kind of relationship do you want?
There's nothing wrong with dating her, but be in alert for other red flags and don't commit too early. Get to know her better first.
>>
>>16795025
>but be in alert for other red flags and don't commit too early. Get to know her better first
Yeah I know. I guess this applies to all online dating relationships. I just still find it somewhat odd that she had never had a relationship.
>>
>>16795025
Forget to add, I am looking for something long-term.
>>
Are you seriously going to allow 4chan to dictate your dating life?

>Date her, if she she turns out crazy, bump her.

>Date her, if she turns out wonderful, start a relationship.

Give the girl a chance if you want to.
>>
Yeah man, give her a chance. I'm a 23 yo grill that's never had a bf or hookup because I'm socially stupid and prefer my games to interaction with guys that just want me for se .
>>
>>16795920
What kind of games?
>>
>>16795923
playing with your penis :3
>>
>>16795923
Video games, anon. What other games are there?
>>
>>16795938
There are a million types of that.
What about guys who want you for games and sex?
>>
>>16795941
Honestly? I wouldn't give in fast in the relationship. We could date and all that but I wouldn't have sex right away, I'd wait like a year maybe?

I've never met a guy that just wants to hang out with me and build an emotional connection and worry about sex later. I'm not a prude but Im not gonna get used like that, not when I'm overtly sensitive, and it takes time for me to show you my true self. I'm not really worth it, anon.
>>
>>16795967
Are you ugly or have a dominant personality?
>>
>>16795986
I wouldn't call myself ugly, but I'm mediocre. And personality... Hmmm, what do you mean by dominant? I'm not a feminist if that's what you mean.
>>
>>16795992
If you're wife material guys would do everything for you and not just for some fucks. If guys think the only thing you can offer them is poon, then something is off with you.
What do you think it is?
>>
>>16796002
I have no idea. I'm not overtly sexual and dress in jeans and T-shirt. I rarely go out, and when I do it's with my mom and my best friend, and its always just to eat and shoot the shit with them. I just study and stay in my house playing vidya, watching aninu or movies, and I swim. So I don't know. I don't frequent bars or discotecs.
>>
>>16796019
Why don't you go out more not to bars or discos but to civilized places with friends? Growing old alone is not a good prospect. Are you completely asexual, you don't even get horny?
>>
File: 1378932018338.jpg (12 KB, 141x150) Image search: [Google]
1378932018338.jpg
12 KB, 141x150
>>16796034
>>16796019
>>16796002
>>16795992
>>16795986
>>16795967
>>16795941
>>16795938
>>16795925
>>16795923
>>16795920
Perfect example of how just mentioning you are a girl, even if it seems relevant, can derail a thread.

Good fucking job you retards.
>>
>>16795967
>Honestly? I wouldn't give in fast in the relationship. We could date and all that but I wouldn't have sex right away, I'd wait like a year maybe?
That's actually a good thing. Your not a whore.
>I'm overtly sensitive, and it takes time for me to show you my true self. I'm not really worth it, anon.
Don't put down yourself, everyone has their values.
Are you tsundere?
>>
>>16796034
I get really horny, but I just masturbate and call it a day. There aren't many places over here, I'm not in the states. The only thing that they have here is discos and bars. Really, I would love to go to theme parks and such, but there's litteraly nothing over here, and if you don't go to the new hot bar you're a loser.

I'm not overtly lonely, I have a really good friend and my mom, which I both love tons.
>>
>>16796049
Try online dating. Friends leave you for their own so-s and your mom gets old.
>>
>>16796043
Haha, maybe? When I get to know you better im really cuddly and like to pet and kiss a lot, and just pamper the people I love.

>>16796040
Maybe it can help op understand that not all single women are horrible harpies?
>>
>>16796058
You sound awesome, have more confidence with people and put yourself more out there. Normal guys love what you just wrote.
>>
>>16794880
Yes.
But while it's bad sign, it's not inherently bad.
Get more involved and see if any other red flags come up.
>>
>>16796073
Thanks, man. I wish I could meet more guys like you over here. What of I tell you I come across at first like a totally cold person but what I described is my true self? I get so cuddly and lovey dovey my mom and friend always laugh and bat me away like they'd had enough.
>>
>>16796084
Actually that's normal human behavior. We keep our distance from people we don't trust and reveal our true self to people we do because that makes us vulnerable. Overly nice people either want something from you or set themselves up for disappointment.
>>
>>16796100
Yeah, I've seen that a lot. I've always noticed too that those people that are like really cold and straight to the point are always, deep down inside really nice and caring people. I've seen it a lot over here.
>>
>>16796108
See, and those same people know that this is normal and won't regret your coldness when meeting you because they know that under this there is an awesome girl who they can be happy with. Break a bit out of your shell. Give others the chance to know you and try to know the real them. There are much more going for you than just your pussy, let them know and show them and some guys will adore you for that.
>>
>>16796139
Ah, one can only hope, anon. Someone down to see some berserk with me. One can always dream.
>>
>>16796168
That's the wrong mentality. Desperateness gives off the wrong emotionally unstable vibes. Just open yourself up a bit. You're still awesome, you just give off the wrong vibes.
>>
File: 85919.png (130 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
85919.png
130 KB, 400x398
>>16796181
Hah, yeah you're right. Incredible how you could pick up on that. Thanks a lot, anon. You're pretty good
>>
>>16796188
I've gone through this in high school. You sound lovely but grew a hard spikey shell on the outside and won't let anyone in. It you always just judge those people all they will see of you is a closed up bitter girl. That's not attractive.
I need to leave now but if you want to keep in contact, write me at [email protected]
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.