[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to stay hard after orgasm? When I fap I usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: 1454688842496.jpg (5 KB, 224x149) Image search: [Google]
1454688842496.jpg
5 KB, 224x149
Is it normal to stay hard after orgasm?
When I fap I usually stay hard until second or third orgasm. Two days ago I lost my virginity to a girl who is more experienced and she found it very strange that I did it for about 45 minutes and came three times during that but she said she liked it.
Is this unusual/adv/?
>>
Bumb
>>
no maybe you were just super horny. Some people are able to stay hard and continue, be proud of it.
>>
File: 1453837968574.gif (553 KB, 486x289) Image search: [Google]
1453837968574.gif
553 KB, 486x289
>>16794754
Haven't you wver experienced pic related?
>>
>>16794891
I was horny, yes but I usually last that long when I fap and less horny.

>>16795033
I only had one sexual experience but no. It felt more sensitive but really good.
>>
>>16795041
Well yeah that's what's implied. That you get super fucking sensitive and go full animal.
>>
>>16795044
But not so sensitive that it's boner killer.
>>
>>16795046
Well yeah if it was a boner killer that implies not going full animal.

Jesus op u high or somethin?
>>
>>16795050
It was comfortably sensitive. Didn't feel that I have to take a break.
>>
>>16794754
You have to squeeze you dick when you ejaculate. Other wise the orgasm wont be as intense
>>
>>16795064
I emasculate fine I just go for round 2 without taking a break.
>>
>>16795191
ejaculate
>>
It's different but not bad.
I slept with a guy like you. It was awesome. I loved how much cum I milked out of him and how we just fucked forever.
We took mini breaks between cumming though, chatted a bit, then got back to it.

Don't feel weird OP. You're awesome.
>>
>>16794754
Yes it's unusual, and furthermore you are so god damned lucky.

Cherish this gift.
>>
>>16795517
Thanks you gave me some confidence. I felt it too be much less awkward than I initially thought, but that she said it was strange made me wonder.
Any tips for a beginner to make it better? I don't want to make her sore or bored.
>>
>>16795530
Why lucky?
Isn't having sex too long makes girls bored? I mean it feels good for me cumming so many times but I'm not sure if girls like sitting (or lying) it out. She came quite early on and after that what's in it for her?
>>
>>16795542
No, having sex for around 45 minutes is extremely ideal for a girl. If they get sore you'd be able to tell. They don't get bored, just change positions sometimes, fuckin ram her until she starts going wild then once she does, change it up to a different position and keep going. Girls (like you) can have multiple orgasms, that means they only get bored if you don't make them cum.
>>
>>16795549
She only had one or maybe a few more in quick succession. I don't know, we only did it in missionary. After a while I got the vibe that she was getting uncomfortable, so I stopped. What is a good position to make her cum more?
>>
File: fuck.gif (2 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
2 MB, 306x230
You're a diamond in the rough OP..
>mfw bf can't cum all over me 3x and stay hard that long.
>>
>>16795632
Thanks femanon.
Any advice on these?
>>16795533
>>16795567
>>
>>16795567
Great way to do it for me is either doggystyle, or you on your knees while shes on her side, one leg lifted in the air. also basically missionary, but with you holding one of her legs against her body.
>>
>>16795680
You kneel on the bed or beside it? Are you holding her leg against he side?
>>
>>16795718
>
You kneel on the bed, lift her leg vertically and keep it suspended in the air or you can rest it on your shoulder
>>
>>16795814
And she's on her side with her other leg forward? This sound hot thanks.
>>
>>16795842
Yep. It's fucking great.
>>
You have a rare gift, your girl is lucky.
>>
>>16794754
You'll lose it with age, make the most of it bitches love it
>>
>>16795191
Squeeze your dick. You have to empty your balls or you dick wont settle down. Im the same way.
Youre more satisfied if you force it out and your body will calm down.
>>
>>16794754
I know for me i have to jerk off once before sex so i can last longer and stay hard. I can go 3 to 4 times in a row depending on whats happening so i guess its normal as i have the same thing..
>>
>>16796063
Squeezing it won't make it go away. I keep being hard.
>>
>>16796109
Not the guy you were talking to before, but for me I just keep going for a few minutes after semen starts to come out to make sure it all comes out. Sometimes I stay hard if I don't keep going for a bit. Gives me a chance to get everything out.
>>
>>16796109
Start doing kegels than. Your squeezing muscles are obviously weak if you cant empty your balls in one go.
>>
>>16796226
I can empty them. After I cum the next orgasm is almost dry. I just keep being hard.
>>
>>16796231
You arent almost dry if you can keep going. Work on your kegels.
>>
>>16796245
But why? If this is a good thing as the other anons wrote why would I won it?
>>
>>16796260
Depends. Its a good and bad thing.
I last for at minimum an hour so being able to force and orgasm and completely empty myself is really good when Im pressured for time.
Nothing is worse than that second boner going unsatisfied. Its like its itching for more and Im still in a daze from just orgasming.
maybe your boner just isnt as bad as mine but if I dont go soft after orgasming during sex and I cant continue itd probably be less painful just to have my dick cut off.
>>
>>16796267
I never experienced pain.
>>
>>16796271
Its metaphorical pain. You should be able to tell those things. Not actual pain. Just the burning desire to keep going and the worst blue balls of my life.
>>
>>16796280
I never felt. I guess I'm lucky.
>>
>>16794754
>Is this unusual/adv/?
Yes. Just remember to use your newly-discovered superpowers for good and not evil.
>>
>>16796371
As in?
>>
>>16796335
Eh doesnt sound like a good thing to me. You should feel hornier after ejaculating or satisfied. Kegel muscles probably giving you weak erections and ejaculations.
>>
>>16796374
I feel satisfied I just feel that keeping it up feels nice and then it builds up and I orgasm again.
>>
Yes some men can achieve multiple orgasms like you. Extremely rare.
>>
>>16796373
As in he was just joking retard
Seek medical help
>>
>>16796388
I was joking too, playing along. No reason to throw insults.
>>
>>16796381
If you felt satisfied you wouldnt still be hard. Well I suppose you can be satisfied with a weak ejaculation, but your dick isnt.
Keeping it up is nice, but the orgasm is better when you use you kegel muscles to ejaculate harder. Personally I feel that the orgasms dont compare to when I empty my balls. But if youre ignorant of that feeling then I guess you cant know what youre missing.
>>
>>16796390
Hey I'm just joking too bud ;)
>>
>>16796399
I know what you are trying to say. After I cum that tension is gone. My dick feels relaxed and sex feels like a very pleasant massage that radiates into my crotch. I can't say it better. Only after I do this for about five to ten minutes does the sexual tension start to build up again.
>>
Just want to point out. Every male can orgasm and stay hard. Its the ejaculation that makes you go soft. If you dont go soft after ejaculating than your ejaculation was too weak. It is possible to have a strong orgasm and no ejaculation for multiple orgasms.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.