[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could give advice to yourself in high school, what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
If you could give advice to yourself in high school, what would it be?

>Just fucking ask her out
>Nobody fucking cares if you paint your nails
>Stop thinking about doing something and just do it
>>
If you learn nothing else; learn to apply yourself to something you dislike or hate, and then to get used to it because you're going to be doing an awful lot of it.
>>
>Your prose are garbage, kid. Get gud and apply yourself to learning how to write.
>Don't even try to draw, you suck at that, too.
>Yes, ask out that qt Hispanic girl; she gets a boyfriend Sophomore year
>>
Don't make that video
Don't date cc
Focus on your grades
Don't be psycho bitch
>>
>>16794623
Get into more shit to get more ECs
Study heavily for ACT or SAT
Focus on getting a 3.5+ GPA
Increase chance of ivy league enrollment then pick up decent chicks in elite school
>>
>>16794623

>Nobody fucking cares if you paint your nails

Why op is always such a faggot?
>>
Ask that girl out. She tells you she likes you way too late.

Don't wait till senior year to dress nice.

Don't lose time with your friends just because you think you're in love.

Go out and party if you want.

Play baseball. You'll regret not doing it later.

Study so you know how to in college.
>>
>>16794623
There is no 'permanent record'.

Once you get into college, your first job or the military, no one will ever ask about how you did in high school again.

High school 'cool kids' and athlete stars peak there and will never, ever be as successful or popular again. High school nerds grow up to be Bill Gates.

High school toughs, losers, stoners, dropouts and bullies remain losers all their lives.
>>
>>16794623
work out and do martial arts

dont be a sheep, be an individual

if people fuck with you then beat them up in order to assert your dominance

read like your life depends on it

try in school
>>
>>16794623
School
is
for
chumps

Oh, and take easy classes. Colleges don't care about aps (at the time)
>>
>>16794623
I would care if you paint your nails...
>>
>>16795014
in 20 years you will be saying something completely different
>>
>>16795020
As I'm graduating from a math program with a 3.5? Nah nigga. High school should be easy. Extracurriculars look better than ap classes. You only need both if you want to go to a top ten.
>>
>>16794959
>>16795018
Better to be a faggot and have a phase in HS than to hide it all the time
>>
>>16794623
get the fuck out and move you retard. you fucking hated it so why put up with it? everyone was a prick there anyway so what's the fucking point
oh and it helps to actually fucking revise...
>>
Kill yourself now, save yourself from more despair than you can possibly imagine.
>>
Study. Study harder than an Asian straight outta Elementary school. Find people with common interests, don't date that bitch and draw. Also do drugs, but remember to have the willpower to not over indulge.
>>
Good you took the whole bottle. NO dont make that call, they will save you, and you will regret it.
>>
I honestly don't know. As bad as the whole experience was I'm confident I did the best I could and there was never much hope for me to make it in a place like that. So, I guess, I really learned nothing.

Maybe if I had tried out for a sport, I'd have had some freinds or at least respect but that probably would have made everything worse because I would have performed poorly
>>
Just keep at it.
>>
>>16794623
keep it up son, riches and bitches await you
>>
File: enhanced-20751-1419016485-15.jpg (31 KB, 625x841) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-20751-1419016485-15.jpg
31 KB, 625x841
>>16794623
Just let go of trying to be the man everyone wants you to be.
No amount of awards or trophies or one upping other males makes the dysphoria go away.
Your family will never come around and support you.
Its all up to you and youre all alone.
Just transition and be the woman you need to be.
Live for yourself and do what makes you happy and fuck everyone else.
>>
>>16795785
fucks wrong with you
>>
When you get to college, you will meet a girl named Michelle. I cannot stress this enough. RUN. She is literally a criminal who will lie about her age, tell you she is also a college student, and then try to frame you for a huge crime she commits, have a man rape you, all kinds of shit. She will try to get you to love her and be in a relationship. Again, RUN. Don't walk. Run.

Do NOT use math stack exchange. You get caught and almost expelled. It is BAD.

Sowon leaves you out of nowhere.

Ok in college, sophomore year, first semester, everyone says not to take those 3 grad classes. You do it anyway and fail all of them. Take your advisor's advice. Drop the classes. Take something easier. Just get the fuck out of there.

Also for fuck's sake get your head out of your ass and major in something practical like finance. Do a double major as well (math and finance is great, or math and econ., or whatever, even CS is good with math). But do NOT take Topology. You could be making so much with a nice ivy league 4.0 but you throw it all away because you want to be "ambitious". NO man NO get your head out of your ass and think about what's going to happen your senior year when you need a job. Please just TAKE THE EASY COURSES AND GET THE GOOD GRADE. STOP TRYING TO TAKE EVERY GRADUATE COURSE ON THE PLANET.
>>
Become a carpenter. It is the only way.
>>
>>16795006
Oh yeah, this. STAR testing doesn't matter at all. Like not even .1% it legit does not make a difference. In fact once you get into college absolutely nothing at all in your life before that point makes any difference at all.
>>
>>16795816
Damn son do you need to talk to somebody
>>
>>16795816
>have a man rape you
The fuck?
>>
>>16794623

>do math, all of it
>getting cancer is not the end of the world, suck it up
>you are not even nearly as good at drawing as you think dude, start practicing hard
>all those girls who go out of their way to speak to you and people actively avoid you when you are with them, they like you and everyone but you knows you dipshit
>enjoy being able to sleep calm and waking up relaxed, it is going to stop eventually
>get an apprenticeship, earn money, move out early and take your brother with you, it is better for everyone
>you are not depressed, but you will be soon enough
>your friends are all shit and drag you down, ignore them and do your own thing

>if you think you can not change anything, better kill yourself now, it is only going to get worse
>>
>>16794623
Don't pine after Allison, she's your friend but absolutely fucking insane.. She'll date you five years later and get knocked up and steal your beautiful daughter away. FUUUUUCK MY GODDAMN LIFE. JESUS.
>>
Once you figure out what you wanna do with your life, actually make steps towards doing it instead of working all the time and sleeping.

Don't fuck up your senior year, you're way smarter than that. Actually fucking study.
>>
>>16795793
Da fucks da deal wit airline food amirite muh nikka?
>>
>go ahead and do drugs, but stay the fuck away from alcohol. You end up just like your mother, in every way, shape and form.
>go to more punk shows, start more bands
>you actually had a lot of potential as a writer, don't quit
>>
start eating healthy earlier

take good care of your skin and teeth

get into engineering grad as soon as possible

don't you ever drop playing guitar and singing

stick to wrestling and boxing and drop the other martial arts

fix your god damn squat form as soon as possible
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.