[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey i finally got to adress this. Im 20 years old and i never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dxm-5530221015.png (189 KB, 445x315) Image search: [Google]
dxm-5530221015.png
189 KB, 445x315
Hey

i finally got to adress this. Im 20 years old and i never had anything with a girl, except some drunk making out. I really dont know what is up with that. Im pretty popular, often at parties etc. Very nice girls have told me i look real good. But i dont participate in their stupid smalltalk. Why should i talk about basically nothing. At a party, i stick to talking about things that intrest me, if they come up. If they dont, i just chill. Is that the fucking problem for real ?
>>
>>16794618
Have you tried asking a girl out for coffee before?
>>
>>16794679
Yeah, was nice, got home, didnt give one fuck, eventually forgot i even did it.
On multiple occassions.
>>
>>16794618
having a gf is so 2008, go develop your passion and make it your job so that you have some meaning in your life, having a gf won't change a damn thing about your life true talk
>>
>>16794701
I dont need a gf. I need some pussy m8
>>
>>16794734
If you just want a lay then humour their smalltalk, make physical contact (ie arm around them, touching on the shoulder, nudging them, playing with their hands). If you're as attractive as you say and they don't resist/become uncomfortable with the physical contact then you can escalate it from there.

If you want something just go out there and get it
>>
>>16794734
>>16794734
just jack off and move on with your life. I am a 22 year old kissless virgin and I couldn't care less. I mean I would be lying if I said I don't want some pussy from time to time but who the fuck cares, it's not like you will experience something groundbreakingly new, there is no hymen to be broken on your dick you get me

pussy is just short term happiness better find out what you will be doing for the rest of your life then how to stick your penis in a vagina

if you really "need" a pussy then go out and get a hooker and get dissapointed afterwards
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.