[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
had a dream I was with the hot chick in school that hung out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 633x758
had a dream I was with the hot chick in school that hung out with me a few times
>had a dream we were alone together in a room and she was laying on a bed
>she asks me come lay with her and I get on the bed
>she tells me to come closer and I move up to her and start spooning her and I put my arm around her and hold her
>I close my eyes to cuddle and I feel something move my hand
>I open my eyes and she's putting her fingers in mine and holding my hand

It fucking hurts. I can't even live now plz make it stop
>>
When I was 14 I had a dream the hot girl kissed me.

I've never been kissed, (20 now), and it still kills me to today that I can't find anyone to help me figure out whether my dream was accurate or not.
>>
>>16794585
Okay that's way sadder thank you
>>
>>16794589
You're welcome
>>
>>16794567
had 2 fucking dreams about the girl i like and woken up quite violently sweaty after both of them. i doubt she likes me back at all, so it's really difficult to know what the fuck to think let alone do about it
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.