[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it whenever you show in an interest in a girl and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fuckthis.gif (10 KB, 75x75) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.gif
10 KB, 75x75
Why is it whenever you show in an interest in a girl and she shoots your down, she'll still come up to you out of nowhere, whether at school or public, and still try to strike up a conversation and act friendly like nothing ever happened?

I don't get that behaviour. You already made it clear that you like nothing about the person, so why even retain close calls? You're free to never speak to them again. Otherwise it's just taking the rejection and rubbing it in. Not to mention sticking around (as friends) with someone who's made to clear that they have no interest in you is nothing short of pure hell.
>>
Just because you're not compatible as romantic partners doesn't mean you're not compatible as friends.
>>
>>16794538
You actually are incompatible as friends at that point. You don't have good chemistry then, you're not going to have good chemistry ever. Plus, it's just a flat-out insult to being turned down. It's like having a potential employer not only turn your down for a job, but calling and emailing everyone you know and telling them you were didn't get hired.
>>
>>16794538
Yea, but timing? You don't just reject someone who likes you and act like everything is okay. If they are compatible as friends, you give it time to heal. Otherwise the girl just looks like she wants the man as a orbiter, not a friend.

I'm not OP and not even male by the way.
>>
>>16794538
Uhhh, no... you seriously aren't friendsable after romantic rejection. It's salt in the wound at that point and adds endless awkwardness to... well, being in the same room together. It also makes you feel like you're being played for like a sucker, manipulated, &c. And torturous if end up seeing with someone else. Your friendship is practically a Cambodian-esque minefield by this point.

At least RIGHT AFTER the rejection. You might have a chance if time has gone by. But that's bit of a coin toss.
>>
>>16794537
Men think in black and white terms - love me or leave me alone.

Women see no reason why not being romantically attracted stands in the way of friendship.

That's one of the many many reasons it is amazing they ever connect at all.
>>
>>16794537
your first mistake was thinking that a girl will only associate with a guy that she wants to date.
You're actually a huge asshole if you think that a girl rejecting you should be grounds for terminating a friendship
>>
>>16794551
It's not a big deal, good lord you're making as big of a deal out of being rejected as women do about stare rape. Man the fuck up or are you too much a child that you have to go pout and lick your wounds
>>
>>16794537
I used to do the same before I got together with my now ex bf. I had very low self esteem and was constantly lonely. I kept trying being friends with a guy who asked me out and with another guy with whom I drunkenly lost my virginity to. I just wanted more friends and attention, but after breaking up with my ex (who ended up using me for sex) I fucking woke up and regained self-esteem.
Now I stop talking to any guy that has any romantic interest in me.
I hope this helps you to see things from her perspective. She might genuinely appreciate your personality, but I don't think it's worth keeping in touch.
>>
>>16794551
This girl gets it. Kudos for being cool.
>>
They're not thinking about you, probably thinking of what you can give them (laughs, homework hell, etc). Coming from a femanon too, I'd feel too embarrassed to strike up a convo after shooting the person down, gotta at least give them space and time to heal.
>>
>>16795301
>will you be my online gf now?????
Fucking pathetic
>>
Why do you feel you must end the relationship? So what, you got rejected. Quit being a pouty little shit and go find another girl.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.