[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20 years old and I've never had anyone interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: images (14).jpg (26 KB, 433x340) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
26 KB, 433x340
I'm 20 years old and I've never had anyone interested in me. I've asked out plenty of girls, all of which have said no. I'm a decent human being and I'm fairly smart.

People are even genuinely surprised when they find out I've never had a girlfriend or had sex.

I feel shitty all the time. I can't help feeling like I'll be alone forever while other people get to go through multitudes of partners and break up with them for seemingly minor reasons.

Any advice would be golden
>>
did you ever did the 16 personalities test?
>>
You're just 20. You still have plenty of years where you will mature into an adult. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>16794457
Nope. Decided to do one now I got ESTP-A (Entrepreneur)
>>
>>16794485
Bullshit. You can't be entrepreneur and be such a pleb
>>
>>16794450
Have you tried killing yourself?
>>
>>16794450
More about your lifestyle, the way you asked girls out and what are your goals in life?

Also are you super ugly or creepy?

>I can't help feeling like I'll be alone forever
Statistically unlikely. If you never had a relationship in the next 10 years, you should start worrying but for now, it's all irrelevant because you're barely an adult.
>>
>>16794588
3rd year of uni doing biology. My hobbies are primarily playing guitar and gaming. I'm part of the music club at uni.

I do pizza delivery for a job and on welfare, so theres some cash to work with.

I wouldn't call myself ugly or creepy. I'm slightly overweight, but not anything dramatic. And my friends would agree with me.

I am rather short 5'2. But I've never seen it as a problem and I've never cared about it. (I know how much people on 4chan care about height though.)

Side note: My brother is 24 years old and horribly socially inept. I don't want to become him.
>>
File: 1358982605307.png (245 KB, 393x285) Image search: [Google]
1358982605307.png
245 KB, 393x285
>>16794602
>I am rather short 5'2.
>>
File: 1454429280851.png (174 KB, 367x319) Image search: [Google]
1454429280851.png
174 KB, 367x319
>>16794602
>I am rather short 5'2
>>
>>16794602
>3rd year of uni doing biology
>My hobbies are primarily playing guitar
>art of the music club
>pizza delivery for a job
>has friends
>rather short 5'2. But I've never seen it as a problem and I've never cared about it
Sounds pretty damn solid, doubt you will go down the social inept way from here on and based on the information, you'll have to actively do something to be alone forever.

As for advice, beyond the obvious "lose some weight, duuude" there isn't too much to add. Just keep doing whatever you're doing, perhaps with more focus on social activities ... and don't actively look for a girlfriend, just be open to the possibility and somehow outgoing. A lot of it is down to chance, unless your only focus is to get laid.

>>16794616
>>16794624
It might be an initial con but easy balanced out by his personality once they get to know him better. Tons of my friends are pretty damn short and never had issues to get laid. It would only be a problem if he kept bitching about it.
>>
>>16794616
>>16794624
>>
>>16794654

You're a fucking dwarf, that's why you can't get laid.
>>
>>16794693
not really, lad
i have some manlets friendd and they get an insane amount of pussy without even trying
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.