[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend is moving in with three friends next month. One is her ex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1449537742327.jpg (184 KB, 545x550) Image search: [Google]
1449537742327.jpg
184 KB, 545x550
I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 11 months now. It's been a fairly good relationship with some hiccups. It's long distance now since I started university but I'm going back this weekend for her birthday and Valentines day.

But she has been in the process of moving over the past few months. In her group of friends one is an ex-boyfriend. He's not a threat to my relationship but he clearly still has feelings at least on some level. My girlfriend has been planning to move in with her current house mate and two long term friends (including this ex) for a few months.

The thing is it didn't start bothering me until her plans became more concrete. It's been in the works for 4 months now and she was really stressed about finding a house she could afford. Now it's finally happening and we're approaching this weekend I just feel irritable, depressed, anxious and fucking livid that this is happening.

I consulted friends and they all gave me a strange look when I said she was moving in with her ex. I'm going to talk to her tonight but what should be my end plan here?
>>
Not a whole lot you can do unless you have somewhere else you can offer her to move to. Or convince her ex to find somewhere else, and find a replacement to move in with them.
You can't really say "no" now without it fucking things up for four people. If you really can't handle it, end plan should be breaking up.
>>
>Moving in with ex

Oh yeah doesn't sound like a red flag at all man
>>
how the fuck did you let this situation come to this point lol? really through all these months it didnt set an alarm in your head that she's gonna live with her ex under the same roof and that every day you're away you will think what's happening there?
>>
>Moving in with ex
>Still dating her

Haha it's like you have no dignity. What a stupid cuck you are for dating an absolute wretched bitch.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.