[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I'm friends with needs $400 for rent. Thing is it all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Girl I'm friends with needs $400 for rent. Thing is it all seems really fishy, she's engaged and 4 months preggo and I know there's no way she can afford to pay me back hence. To make matters worse she got her fiance fired from his job so they have NO money, I said I'll give her the money if she can find something I'd value at $600 upfront. Here's another catch, I live in cali and she moved to Bama last year so they can't work it off. What do you think she'll offer up for a trade. Pic very related
>>
>>16794389
Why are you even getting involved?
She lives super far away from you, and she's engaged. What do you possibly have to gain from lending her money? It seems to me like you have nothing to gain and 400$ to lose
>>
>>16794399
Yup that's what I was thinking also.. she has NOTHING to offer me at all
>>
>>16794389
it's a scam,don't do it.
>>
Do you even like this friend? it doesn't sound like you care much about her.

If you don't, just ignore it. Or trade as you suggested.
>>
>>16794403
Are you guys good friends or something? Why would she even ask you?
>>
>>16794414
She asked me because she knows I work for a semiconductor company and I make alot of money l. I'm also ok with giving money to my friends who live next to me but I have them work it off.. such as clean my house etc, and when she was around we where decent friends.
>>
>>16794389
Are you a good friend?.if one of my bros will ask me for money I will give it to them but if just a friend will ask me for a 600$ I will told them to gtfo
>>
>>16794431
We where good friends in highschool and we sorta stayed in touch after that. I don't really see her as a friend anymore because we don't talk really at all aside from the "how's life" every now and then
>>
She can't think of a single thing to offer me yet is begging like crazy, I have nothing that I can think of to gain what-so-ever. At this point it's just curiosity so I'll leave the offer of trading for it... I wonder what she'll do. If she chooses to continue to beg and not trade I'll just ignore her
>>
>>
>>16794389
>she got her fiance fired from his job
Wut? How? Why?
>>
>>16794495
She went to his job and preggo assaulted his boss
>>
Is not feeling guilty for turning her down worth $400?

It's kind of weird that she can't offer you anything. Are you giving her the opportunity to leave you something as collateral, rather than a permanent exchange? Like, you hold onto her laptop until she gets the money to pay you back. Might widen her options.
>>
>>16794499
She moved to Bama a year ago, I live in cali.. so that's why it's more of a permanent exchange
>>
File: 1443779975792.jpg (456 KB, 769x481) Image search: [Google]
1443779975792.jpg
456 KB, 769x481
>>16794498

>Bama
>Fighting strangers
>Knocked up and not even married
>Having kids without having money

W H I T E T R A S H

Jesus fucking Christ this is why poor people need to be barred from having children. Next you'll know instead of fucking breast milk or formula she'll be giving the poor infant child pabst blue ribbon. Tell her to fuck off and pray she has a miscarriage.
>>
>>16794498

But why...

It sounds like she's made her bed here.
>>
>>16794519
I know, that's the funny thing. The whole situation is 100% her fault, that's why I'm curious if she can't offer me anything and if so.. what?
>>
*can>>16794522
*can offer me anything
>>
>>16794522

Just stop beating around the bush you faggot. You want her to give you sex.
>>
>>16794525 uhh bro.. Alabama and she engaged and preggo.. no I don't want sex
>>
Just say no, anon, she's got nothing and this isn't your responsibility, all you can do for her is not leave her hanging.
>>
>>16794389
Sucking your dick while riding a dragon dildo
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 403x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 403x528
>>16794389
Remember kids just say no to the parasites.
>>
>>16794530
>no I don't want sex
Then what DO you want? You clearly had something in mind when you made this post.

What can she offer you? Basically nothing. It's just as you say: they're too far away to barter, and their ability to pay is suspect at best. That leaves you with two options. You could give her the money, expecting nothing back. Or, you could say no. Anything else is hopelessly naive on your part, and you know this.

The choice is yours. I don't think anyone could reasonably hold it against you if you said no. You have nothing to lose by saying no, and $400 to lose by saying yes. That may be $400 you can't afford to lose.

But I feel that I have something to say. Doing good by someone in times of need, expecting nothing back, is some very powerful social mojo. It has a habit of coming back to you when you need it most, in ways you could not have known you'd ever need. If you can afford to give her the money, as an outright gift rather than a loan, then I advise you to do it. The good will you build up in the damndest of places has very real value.
>>
>>16794389
Use the baby as collateral and if it's a girl and she can't pay you can raise it to be your sex slave there problem solved
>>
OP this is a pretty obvious, no don't give her money. But you are deciding to hide something like a little fag. So either say no and stop posting or tell us what you are hiding.
>>
>>16794594
I agree with you - nice to know decent people still exist... Also, OP is loaded
>>
I don't even give my best friends money. I'd say no.

Will I jump in a fight for a friend? He'll yes. Will I buy them things and help out where I can? Absolutely. But I'll never just give someone a loan.
>>
>>16794594
seconding this, do not give the money to her if you expect it back. it will only cause contempt and anger in the future.

only give her the money if you have it to spare. it will definitely come back to you one day.
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60 KB, 1024x666) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60 KB, 1024x666
>>16794389
> Girl I'm friends with
> Wants to profit $200 off of a pregnant girl's pain

I do hope you're trolling. Otherwise you, sir, are a cunt.
>>
Hos many blowjobs is $400?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.