[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey adv, There's a really pretty girl who works in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 443x332
Hey adv,

There's a really pretty girl who works in the same building as me (for another company). We usually just smile at each other when we pass by. I managed to find out her name from her company website, we don't see each other much.

I wanted to send her a Valentine's Day rose but don't know if i should address her by name on the card. But I also don't want any other girl to think it was meant for them.

How should I go about doing this? The rose will be left in front of the company door (there's like 5 people in total). Should I make it out to the first letter of her name? To the girl with brown hair?

Thanks anons
>>
Step up and hand-deliver it. Lay it on the line.
You live once. Make it count.
>>
>>16794182

Aside from this option - Any other ways?
>>
>>16794179
Don't do it. That's creepy
>>
I vote the hair thing if she's the only one with brown hair
>>
>>16794199

Why's it creepy? It's Valentine's Day and it'll be an anonymous rose. Don't girls love being felt wanted in front of their friends.
>>
>>16794200

She is, but why not use her name? Too creepy right?
>>
>>16794199
seconding that, it's creepy af
>>
>>16794237

So no rose or anything at all?
>>
>>16794179
Just ask her out before that, you shouldn't rely on some stupid holiday to make a move, if she says yes take her out on Valentines Day too. By giving her a rose on Valentines without any real contact before you look like a schoolgirl, and believe me if she's more than 3/10 you will never be treated any differend than "one guy at my office"
>>
>>16794179
Creepy, creepy, creepy in the extreme.

Be the girl. Some anonymous guy sends you Valentine flowers. You don't know him, but he has evidently tracked down your name and work spot, so he's been stalking you for a while. Does he know your home address too? Is he likely to come knocking some night? Should you call the cops now?

She doesn't know you exist. If she smiles as you walk by it is the meaningless "I'm passing someone in the hall so I should look pleasant" smile.

Please, PLEASE don't do it - not just because you are living in a fantasy that is going to break your heart, but because you are seriously going to creep her out.
>>
op, it's too big of a jump to single her out like that when you're just aquaintences.

Try doing something else that will make her appreciate you on Valentine's Day, but doesn't single her out.
Like maybe get a box of heart shaped doughnuts and walk into her department and say "happy Valentine's Day you guys! I have some extra donuts left over, help yourselves!"

You want her to start to like you before you make a move. Otherwise it's viewed as "unwanted attention" and kinda just seems desperate on your part unless you're like really hot
>>
>>16794248
Have you ever even said a word to her?
>>
The only way to make it not creepy is to hand deliver it
>>
>>16794179
The world has changed op- making a move ON valentine's day is for chumps. You've got to make a move beforehand. Send flowers (not just a rose) so she can enjoy it in the office and you can seque into a conversation into what plans she has this Sunday and whether or not she would like dinner.
>>
creepy af man holy shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.