[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this is the right board but oh well. I found my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (524 KB, 1755x2455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524 KB, 1755x2455
Not sure if this is the right board but oh well.

I found my calling in life; I want to be a funeral director but I live in northern Colorado and the school is in Denver which would be a hundred mile round trip everyday. I've made a mistake and gotten an anthropology degree at first but NOW I know what I want to do.

How can a person like me get my foot in the door when I don't have a mortuary science degree? I really want to do this :(
>>
You go and study. You probably legally need the degree to work in the field
>>
Are you a Jew?
>>
>>16793977
Rent a room outside Denver for $300 a month and work weekends to cover rent. My art history III professor flew from Utah to Los Angeles every week just to teach three classes. Get your shit together.
>>
>>16793977
Just wondering, why do you want to do this?
>>
>>16793977
I don't have an answer for you OP but have always felt like people who work in funeral homes are necros.
>>
>>16794003
It's something no one wants to do and I feel I can do a great service to families. I also think it would be a high honor to transition the soul to the afterlife with a proper burial. I'm totally fine with doing body restoration and want to help with the grievance process. Weird I know but it just makes sense to me.
>>
>>16793977
Are you a CSU or Boulder nigga
>>
>>16793997
So in the ghetto.. Cool.

Fine I'm acting dense, maybe I just have to put a gas money jar aside and save for awhile.
>>
>>16794020
UNC actually, regret it.
>>
>>16793992
Nordic Lutheran
>>
Do you want to fuck dead people?
>>
>>16794027
I could have guessed you Greeley wacks would crack one day

How long is the course?
>>
>>16794034
Not sure I've heard a year and then 3 years. Idc I'm an outcast freak anyways.
>>
>>16794042
Yep you all congregate together there and form a big smelly freak show

Get more info man. Honestly, if you have a reliable car it wouldn't be so bad making the trip down to Denver a few times a week. Just pack lunches since you'll probably be there all day

IMO, moving Greeley to Denver wouldn't be great. Living in a cheap place in Denver means you'll probably have a shit drive anyways.

FoCo fag btw
>>
>>16794017
Hey, this sounds awesome, actually. I don't have any advice but I really hope it works out for you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.