[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here get started in the stripping/exotic dancing industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1364540567175.jpg (78 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1364540567175.jpg
78 KB, 612x612
Anyone here get started in the stripping/exotic dancing industry as an owner? I have questions. Any business is not easy. I know that much. Its not like you get a lot of money overnight as an owner.

Do you need a club, or is door to door a functional business for you? Did you get into it just to find a job? Did someone get you into the job of owner or manager? Is it wrong to get into it if you enjoy being around attractive women, e.g. straight, from a moral standpoint?

I know these kinds of businesses exist, but why can't a girl just solo strip door to door and cut out the middleman of managers and so on?
>>
Laws.
Go to local ones and figure out the laws you can get around with a lawyer.
Girls stick in groups for security, provide a safe place and security where they can get paid to strip and they will.
>>
>>16793983
Good points.
>>
I know a couple who owns a club..really fucked up people but they have a lot of money and they're super young
and no it isn't wrong to get into it if you're straight, but if thats the reason you are trying to do it....it just means you're a dumbass, has nothing to do with moral standpoints.
adv is probably the worst place for these kind of questions, most these people dont even know what to do with their life let alone own a business.
learn from wisdom and take advice from people who actually are living the kind of life you want to live
>>
>Did you get into it just to find a job
owning a business means you spend money on it and thats not what "finding a job" is. thats creating a job and possibly losing a lot of money
>Did someone get you into the job of owner
>as an owner
...you just sound like a dumbass who likes "being around attractive women"
>>
>>16794311
>owning a business means you spend money on it and thats not what "finding a job" is. thats creating a job

Its the same thing. You create your own job, you found a job. Someone piss in your cheerios, m8?
>>
>>16794369
>finding a job:
looking around, writing resumes, get invited, present yourself as the ubermensch, get rejected, repeat until eventually you get accepted, earn money, get trained, blah blah

>opening a business
learning about besaid business, learning about business in general, finding suitable location, buy suitable location, spend shitload of money on furnishing/decorating, hire workers who have to get payed, see if anyone even gives a shit about you business.
>tl;dr
finding a job: you invest time to get money
opening a business: you invest a lot of time and a lot of money to maybe get money in return in the long run
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.