[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of girl can I pull down ? This is how i look. Was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
What kind of girl can I pull down ? This is how i look. Was wondering how to improvem yself. im a freakin 5'3 mexican
>>
>>16793907

Dude, don't do this to yourself. Just work out and be more assertive and never act like an idiot.
>>
>>16793907
Any my friend, you are easily most stablr 9/10 i have ever met!
>>
>>16793907
Morbidly obese catholic women.
>>
>>16793935
You can only pray they're too stupid to vote for trump.
Mostly he could pull those less educated ugly black hoes from craigslist, but I've heard lots of bad reviews from the missed connections section.
>>
i don't think you look bad, OP. you have nice eyes.

try to smile less awkwardly, though. maybe look a little more cheery?
>>
Lose the crap work shirt, wear something with a collar.

Acquire currency. Bitches love currency.
>>
>>16793918
>>16793982
these
>>
>>16793969
>you have nice eyes
Ah yes, the "I can't really pinpoint any other good qualities so might as well pick something safe" knee-jerk reaction. Nice smile, nice hair, etc all fall into this category.

OP, I'm gonna give it to you straight. Right now, you're ugly. HOWEVER–if you start lifting and taking better care of yourself, you could drastically improve your looks. Go to >>>/fit/, read the fucking sticky. Get a better haircut and get rid of that godawful grey. It's not much, but it's a start.

I believe in you, OP. You can make it.
>>
-Be fit or lose weight at least.
-Change your hair (both cut and color), I don't know anything about guys' haircuts except that one is unattractive
-DRESS WELL

Improve in these three aspects and you will greatly widen the range of women you will be able to get.

Not looks wise, a man is immediately more attractive if: he has money, smells good, is intelligent and confident, or is funny/witty.
>>
Work out, make money and find a cute Mexican lady you can be with. If not then ya know..find some fat chick, they need love too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.