[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are all the Asian men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: bodyweights.png (391 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bodyweights.png
391 KB, 1024x768
Where can I meet single Asian guys? I'm not meeting them in my current hobbies:

> gymnastics: all girls
> 18th-19th century book club: all girls
> German club: all white guys and girls
>>
>>16793837
Chinks like to gather around video games, gyms, tabletop, art, and sports.

There's probably a lot that I'm missing.

Source : personal experience and bloodlines
>>
chinatown
karate club
tae kwon do club
the gym
yu-gi-oh card club
asian restaurants
>>
>>16793840
I'm into art and sports, and I don't see any Asians. What kind of art and sports?

I do go to the gym but it's also mostly white guys.
>>
>>16793844
Badminton and volleyball.
Basically anything that requires technique over raw power.

I know a few of my buddies are big fans of music, which can be art, and digital art.
>>
>>16793842
So basically
1. Martial arts
2. Gym
3. Video games

I wish I didn't have such white people hobbies
>>
Asian guy here. I don't see very many single ladies at art museums and concerts and the like, Asian or otherwise.
>>
>>16793856
Hobbies should never be assigned to race, everything has its own merit.

Also you might want to elaborate on what kind of chink you're shopping for.

There's a few categories mang
>>
>>16793861
I'm shopping for the gym-going, swole gym Asian who can speak English

sorry Starcraft and Diablo fobs :(
>>
>>16793868
>gym-going, swole
The guys I know who fit this description are gay or suspected gay, unfortunately for you.
>>
>>16793868
Quite the rare find, I do say so myself.

Join a badminton or volleyball club, look around. Also most chinks play vidya anyways, I guarantee you about 95% will play em no matter what their other hobbies are.

I'm referring to East Asian right now.
>>
noticed there's roughly 50 examples of misogyny at any given time on one page of 4chan. Men have it so fucking easy haha the patriarchy is real
>>
>>16793856
>>16793842
tfw when semi obviously stereotyping shitposting is actually considered useful
>>
>>16793837
>chess club
>piano club

>>16793854
>Badminton
and god yes this.
>>
>>16793886
I don't just want a dyel ....... My local Chinese club once played outdoor sand volleyball, but everyone complained like hell because the sun was outside and it was shining and no one wanted a tan despite squirting sunscreen all over themselves. They never did it again.

>>16793886
I play vidya too, but it's hard to find friends doing it. It's a solitary activity.

>>16793879
:(
>>
>>16793906
I find that most chinks hate tans. Go badminton, you might find the bowl of rice that will be to your liking.

Also try MOBAs and FPS. Dota 2, and csgo seem to be quite popular around them in my area.
>>
What about a programming club? Asians like Python, right? Or are they more of a Java group?
>>
>>16793912
Learn one language, learn them all. It's all just interconnected, and the syntax, and semantics are a bit different.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.