[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I slept with my exes best friend. We have remained friends though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: try.jpg (224 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
try.jpg
224 KB, 1280x960
I slept with my exes best friend. We have remained friends though our breakup but I am a bit worried about how to break this to her. Should I keep it a secret forever, or is this not as much of a problem as I am imagining it to be? I don't want to ruin our friendship.

We have both slept with other people, and that wasn't an issue.
>>
>>16793809

You guys are broken up...treat her like any normal female friend. If that means you'd tell another female friend this, then tell her too.
>>
>>16793809
Tell her. You guys are friends now.
And if she has any respect for herself she'll drop you both as 'friends'
>>
>>16793809

Why would she possibly need to know that? Do you also notify her every time you take a shit?
>>
>>16794852
>>16794971
Guys are right. Is there a reason why it should feel weird not to tell her about it as if it were some big news? Seems like you feel remorse for some reason.
>>
>>16794971
No but we talk about a lot of stuff, including relationships, so I don't feel like I can skirt it forever.
>>16794981
I don't want this to be painful (for her, it's obviously great for me), but I should be able to talk about it if we really are friends.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.