[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best way to learn more about yourself? No seriously.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Whats the best way to learn more about yourself?
No seriously.
I really dont know who I am.
I say one thing and do the other.

>end work
>18
>college 20-ish
>wait together for buss to come
>takes to long
>goes in a school smoke weed.
>was nice
>later on
>start thinking of my past and present
>school as young age was pretty tough for me
>later on with hormones (still going i guess) gets deppressed despite its been a long time.
>gotten that deppressed that i stopped coming to school
>Asks myself, "the fuck are you doing? why bother doing all this?"
>comes in conclusion that i need to change.
>how does one change when they dont know how to start.
>parents gets worried
>if i dont message them on the phone they breaks in the room to check if i havent commited suicide
>I am not in this phase where i eat shit food, watch shit and litrally do nothing expect work.

I wanna change. I wanna be someone my parents can be proud of. Thing is, I am afraid to meet my friends or rather, ex-friends again.

whats the best way to change fast? I was thinking of sleeping in the forest alone for maybe a week or two. see, learn and earn experience. Is this bad?
>>
You won't learn anything or gain any useful experience by being alone in the woods.

Read books. Study philosophy and world religions. Meet new people and learn from their opinions, beliefs, worldviews and lives. Absorb everything, inhale the world, retain what you like, exhale what you don't.

Do things that you love. Love the things that you do.

You are the master of your fate and captain of your soul.
>>
just continue your life dog, youll know yourself by the time you hit 30
>>
Hindsight is always 20/20 so the best way to learn about yourself is to look at what you have done. Everyone does what they feel is best at the time. Even if they know they will come to regret it later. So look at why you have chosen to go against your better judgement, and remember if you can not learn from history you are doomed to repeat it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.