[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've recently started talking to a girl in one of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: college.jpg (284 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
284 KB, 1600x1000
So I've recently started talking to a girl in one of my classes at University and am not sure if she's interested romantically or not. I recognized her from around campus and started sitting next to her a few days ago. She's an easy 8+/10 and seems really chill. Whenever we're talking either during class or when I'm walking with her to her next class she seems entertained and genuinely interested in what I'm saying (I wouldn't say she's overboard with it but she definitely laughs when I say anything witty and shares several common interests with me including a few hobbies and the same major). I consider myself pretty average looking in all areas but I don't want to make things awkward if things don't work out. In an effort to get her number the other day after class I mentioned we have a test coming up in the class we share and suggested that we get together and study sometime. She agreed, said definitely and gave me her number. During class today I asked her if she had any plans for the weekend and she said "This weekend is Valentine's Day so I'll probably drink a bottle of wine alone. Haha jk, I'll probably hang out with some friends." She also randomly mentioned today that she wants to go see Deadpool sometime. I don't know if bringing up some of that was just coincidence or if she's hinting that she'd like to go see it with me? She also confirmed after class today that we could get together early next week and study somewhere. I would've already asked her out if I didn't have to work all of Friday and Saturday this weekend. I see her again in class this Friday so I was hoping to gather some opinions/advice for what to do next. I was planning on maybe waiting til after we hang out next week and asking her out to go see Deadpool maybe Wednesday/Friday of next week since I don't have work next weekend. Its also crossed my mind to potentially ask her out on this Friday to see the movie on Sunday if she was available since its V-Day. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>16793566
Just ask her out on (maybe on the Sunday), if she says no it'll be awkward for a couple of days. Shit even better ask out for Sunday, then if she seems reluctant use deadpool as a get out of jail free card ("i meant like go see deadpool or something haha."). Are you flirty when you message? It seems like it if you're chatting about valentines day.
>>
Hmmmm. I can't help but feel like you should wait till after Valentine's Day. Simply because I feel like if you go to the movie on Sunday it may be like.. A big deal since it's on Valentine's Day and you guys don't know each other that well. I don't know. You should suggest to her that you really want to see the movie and try to judge her response and go from there
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.