[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill myself, everyday feels like a chore. Life is so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453294168666.gif (167 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1453294168666.gif
167 KB, 400x289
I want to kill myself, everyday feels like a chore. Life is so annoying i just want it to end
>>
Just be yourself.
>>
Have you seen a psychiatrist about depression treatment? It doesn't have to stay this way.

There really is hope for recovery from depression. It's the most common mental illness, and there are all kinds of different treatments that might work for you -- antidepressants and cognitive behavioral therapy are what people usually start with, but if those don't work there's still transcranial magnetic stimulation and electroconvulsive therapy and vagus nerve stimulation and such, and off-label drugs which can be used to boost an antidepressant such as Abilify or Concerta.

Yes, everything is hard, but you have to believe that it won't be that way forever. Things can get better, and they will.
>>
>>16793476
haha come anon anon
>life is boring
>better kill myself

it's just not a logical response, if your life is boring find some more interesting things to do

do you get laid?
if not, take some antidepressants
if yes, why are you complaining haha

listen to some music and smoke some weed, go out for a drink with some people, start studying something, take up a hobby or travel
>>
>>16793476
It's a tough battle all the advice you'll get is extremely cliche, but it's only cliche because it's the only thing that works.

Hobbies, studying, carpentry, It actually does work it's just a fucking battle.
>>
>>16793574
This is unrelated to the topic but I find your carpentry shitposting mildly humorous.
>>
>>16793578
the only reason I find that meme hilarious is because I seriously got into to carpentry as a hobby a week before it became a meme
>>
>>16793578
you're a new tripfag arn't you?

your skills are desperately needed on >>>/hm/
>>
Life is only as boring as you make it.
>>
anyone there... i have not liked life since birth. keep getting told it gets better. it doesn't. waves of good times come and go. along with the bad. tried counseling, medication, street drugs, God, spirituality, gurus, even my inner self. found no place to call home. but in the arms of a woman. and after loving and loosing my heart and soul so many times. i forgot to save some for me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.