[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move in to new apartments >fuck my milfy mid 30s neighbor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hiko.jpg (231 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
hiko.jpg
231 KB, 800x533
>move in to new apartments
>fuck my milfy mid 30s neighbor lady after drinking with her one night
>didnt know she was married with kids
>felt really torn about it after she told me
>was thinking about telling her husband who i had seen at the fitness center/pool area
>been drinking every night lately
>she came over to talk about why i was upset and we ended up fucking again
>the way she explained it their marriage is just for show and he hasnt fucked her for over a year
>feel less bad but also worried she might be trying to manipulate me for more cock

any ideas /adv/ ? i kind of feel like a homewrecker but she says they both just do their own thing anyway
>>
If you aren't going to give it to her, someone else will. Do it(her).
>>
>>16793250
This exactly. A lot of marriages don't have much sex. Enjoy it and don't get caught in the middle of her and her husbands troubles. If that happens, ignore her completely.
>>
File: 51.png (528 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
51.png
528 KB, 950x534
>>16793208
There's not a lot of communication in that relationship. Keep the plotted course [spoiler]if you get my reference senpai[/spoiler] a secret and suggest to her a marriage counselor?
>>
You are lucky OP
>>
>>16793208
Might be pissing in your own pool abit hear annon. If she was someone who lived halfway across town I'd say go for it. Because she is your neighbor, prepare to get punched out at some point.

Also It's cool that your guilty, that shows you have a soul and some sense of empathy, but I wouldn't feel guilty. The problem is hers and her husband's, you only did what any red blooded man would do (her).
>>
>>16793285
ya, no effort sex from a decent looking woman with a head on her shoulders. you can understand why i fucked her asap. then the next morning you run in to her kids and husband and you realize you are the "other guy" in some one elses failed state
>>
IMO if the other man is a good guy, it's always noble to tell him that his wife is unfaithful.

If he's a dick and treats her poorly, no big deal.
>>
>>16793329
maybe some neglect from working 60 hours a week. in my opinion if theres no sex in a relationship something is deathly wrong
>>
>>16793208
You again?

For Christ's sake you put it in again.
Now you look complicit and that's leverage, so even if you suddenly grew a spine you can't leave.

You're boned either way. Buy a mouth guard for when he tries to bust your teeth.
>>
>>16793208
Don't fuck other people's wives. You didn't know she was married before so the first one is on her, but the second is on you and you're a fucking scumbag for considering anything other than to tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
>>16793428
This kid is boned and what's worse is he believes a woman who is deceiving her husband of x years is giving him the truth.

He's going to be used for her gratification and the second he steps out of line, he's gonna be beaten to death, charged with rape, or both.

Options are to enjoy it while it lasts or grab his stuff and run.
>>
>>16793302

>with a good head on her shoulders
>cheats

???
>>
>>16793368
ya, thanks for trying last time i posted. good thing the guys a fat dork and i'm not

>>16793525
i meant that she's not boring like 80% of women
>>
gonna bump before bed
>>
How did she have go out for drinks with a family?
>>
>>16793743
i was just chilling on my patio drinking after a dayts work and she struck up a conversation after coming out on her deck. then the last time she just knocked on the door
>>
one last
>>
>>16793816
You are shitting where you eat anon.
I hope this was bait, if not you fell for the biggest load of crap in the world.
Stop fucking your new neighbors wife, doesn't matter if someone else will fuck her if you won't. THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR. -.-
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.