[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become more heartless and not care about shit? I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1000x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1000x817
How do I become more heartless and not care about shit? I always consider other
People and their feelings. I'm also afraid to do a lot of sexual stuff because I want to remain pure hoping to find a girl who's equally pure. I want to be more like the rappers who can just do nasty shit to any girl and say fuck everyone. Plz how
>>
File: j7q3do[1].gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
j7q3do[1].gif
1 MB, 320x240
Being nice doesn't fuck you, being a beta bitch pushover fucks you.
>>
>>16793100
They go hand in hand
>>
>>16793115
You might feel that way now, but I assure you, once you complete middle school you'll know better.
>>
>>16793086
The sex thing is stupid. Get laid, enjoy yourself. It's just sex.

The rest of it is a good thing. Having empathy makes you a good human being. The rappers you want to be like aren't real, they are characters and people that emulate them end up just being douchebag dickheads who noone really likes. Think the /b and /pol of real life. Don't become them because you think its cool.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.