[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i really a huge asshole or did my ex just gaslight me to hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ebevceqca.png (74 KB, 582x435) Image search: [Google]
ebevceqca.png
74 KB, 582x435
am i really a huge asshole or did my ex just gaslight me to hell and back

it always felt like no matter what i said or did, she'd interpret it as an attack on her. and when it came to fights and arguments, there were times she was pathetically in the wrong (for example, sent nudes to some dude behind my back) and was still trying to make herself look like the victim between the two of us.
>>
>>16793082
You're a really a huge asshole. Positively massive.

>Source: asks for /adv/ice but gives no relevant concrete information.
>>
>>16793082
you should research emotional abuse and manipulation. it sounds like that's what she put you through. don't hold it against her, because sometimes people don't even realize they're doing it. just try to learn from it, keep your head up, get rid of the guilt you've been convinced to accept, and move forward.
>>
>>16793082
Two possibilities. You, an adult male in charge of his faculties, are a 'pathological huge asshole', or this bitch is abusive.

Which is more likely, who needs to leave who?
>>
I don't get how she was in the wrong, though. It just seems like you're attacking this woman.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.