[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I've never been to this board, so I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Flustered My Jimbobs.jpg (303 KB, 680x487) Image search: [Google]
Flustered My Jimbobs.jpg
303 KB, 680x487
Hey /adv/

I've never been to this board, so I don't know what you guys can really do for me, but I feel like I need to just spit out how I've been feeling.

My life isn't terrible, it really isn't. I have a extremely loving girlfriend, I'm enrolled and living at a college, and I have a few close friends there. The thing is, most of my friends from my hometown (I go to school a city over) simply stopped answering my texts and calls about two weeks ago. I'd get it if it was just one or two people, but I'm talking 5-6 in one week. One of these people is someone I'd consider my best friend, who I lived with for a while when things got really bad at home (my mom used to beat the shit out of me and verbally abuse me for things like getting grades below an A and behavioral issues).

I love this kid, let's call him J, and I have and would fight to protect him. But all of a sudden, it seems like everyone is treating me like a pariah, and I don't know what to do.I don't think I've done anything to offend that many people all at once, and I hold no ill will against them. So basically all I do all day now is play League of Legends and smoke weed when I can afford it, and see my gf on the weekends (she goes to school in a different part of the state).

I struggle with diagnosed social anxiety and bi-polar disorder (long-term, months of highest high and lowest lows) and this whole situation is starting to bring me down hard, which I'm scared will affect my schoolwork and my relationship I've worked so hard to build.

Like I said, people have it much worse than me, but perhaps anyone who has dealt with something like this before could give me some advice...
>>
File: Bonker Status.jpg (11 KB, 250x177) Image search: [Google]
Bonker Status.jpg
11 KB, 250x177
Bumparoo
>>
It'll be pretty ironic if I have the same problem here, no reply...
>>
RIP
>>
Sorry OP but /adv/ went to shit ever since /r9k/ flocked here in droves. You will probably not get good advice here

Honesty I don't know why I stay
>>
>>16793068
Sounds like you are on something of a decline op. Either that or you were manic for a while and kinda freaked friends out. Regardless, it's probably not you, but your mind right now. Everyone needs time to themselves, give yourself 3 days to work on you - not calling anyone- and then give your friends a text. They'll probably respond positively.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.