[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just move on >Find someone else Seriously fuck people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448747194317.jpg (67 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1448747194317.jpg
67 KB, 540x720
>Just move on
>Find someone else

Seriously fuck people that say this.

Yeah, how about when your sister dies you just move on and find someone else to call sister.

Oh whats that? You had a special bond with your sister over the years that can't be replaced by anyone else?

What do you mean? I don't see what the big deal is, there's always more "fish in the sea".
>>
Fuck off you baby.
>>
>>16792979

State your question or your thread will be labelled a shitpost and subsequently hid.
>>
>its an OP gets mad at a non existent person thread
>>
>>16792979
When my sister was murdered it hurt my entire family, 25 years later my brother is still distraught, where the rest of us learnt to live with it. Is that productive? wallowing in sorrow for 25 years?
No...
>>
>>16792979
OP, did you just compare getting dumped to the death of a sibling?

Seriously, man, what the hell. Just move on. Find somebody else.
>>
>>16792979
you're right. breakups are a LOT like having someone close to you die. You feel the hole for years but every day its imperceptibly a little less until one day you are left with just memories and only rarely feel some pain.

As you get older you realize it's all just a part of life though and life will go on and you'll have new people in your life and they'll be great too.

take this from a guy who pretty much took 4 years to get over a breakup.
>>
>>16792979
Sooner or later you'll get over it.
Better sooner.
>>
File: 1339987241197.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1339987241197.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>I can only ever feel this way towards one person!
>Only forever!
>Soulmates!
>She was the one!
>There'll never be anybody like her!
Guess what bucko: It was almost entirely random you felt that way towards her. Almost literally any other woman will replace her and you can develop those exact same feelings.
No amount of B-B-B-BUT N-N-NO SPECIAL F-F-F-FEELINGS! will make this untrue.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.