[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl at social event a week and a half ago >get along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1402015766556.jpg (209 KB, 670x832) Image search: [Google]
1402015766556.jpg
209 KB, 670x832
>meet girl at social event a week and a half ago
>get along really well
>exchange contact info, contact her later to hang out
>she can't cause finals until Feb. 17th (different school system over here from most)
>decide to text her rather than disappear for two weeks
>text her every 3 nights or so (though had a 5 night gap one time)
>she always replies quickly, we have a nice, funny conversation while I watch tv or work out
>message size and response time is similar, though I'm slightly slower
>plan to text her in another few days to ask her out, since Feb. 17th isn't so far away now

Have I fucked up by texting too often? Should I have done the disappearing and reappearing act? Or is it all clear so far?
>>
>>16792976
You are fine, but if your picture and school system reference mean you are in Japan you should know most of the advice here is from Westerners.

I don't know if teens are still giving confessions, but do you know the culture around that?
>>
>>16792990

Yep, I'm in Japan.

Confessions still happen, but they seem to follow one of two patterns.

A. Go out a few times, then confess (this is done if you don't see someone regularly)

B. Confess first, then go out (if you're in the same social circle, club, organization, etc. and so have lots of opportunity to interact and know each other beforehand in these settings).
>>
>>16793546
Kawaii desu, anata wa weeaboo desu??
>>
>>16793546
I think that knowledge will serve you better than something we tell you here. Unless she's really into Western culture. Ask some Japanese friends for advice.

But if she's still responding to you, definitely don't worry about it.

I'm gonna confess to someone next week when I see her. Good luck to you too, man.
>>
>>16793944
Actually, there is one piece of advice I can offer you.

When a friend started "dating" a Japanese girl a year or two ago, he kind of brushed off the fact that after they got together she suddenly took far longer to respond and gave him very short answers whenever she did.

After she stopped responding completely, he finally figured out what the rest of us already assumed: she was ending their relationship in a very passive way.

So yeah, as long as she's interests in responding to you don't worry about it. When she starts getting really quiet, consistently, then maybe worry.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.