[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do i hate feminist so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151129_190038.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2176) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_190038.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2176
Why do i hate feminist so much?
>>
>>16792919
Probably because you were exposed to the extremist side of it embraced by Tumblr. The extremist effect works on any movement or group, such as ISIS and AlQueda on Islam. Just acknowledge that these extremists don't faithfully represent the majority of a community.
>>
>>16792919

Because they're making money exploiting spergs. Taking advantage of people too mentally deficient to realize they are being trolled is indeed pretty despicable.
>>
>>16792919
Because you're repressing the fact you're aroused by the idea of being emasculated and objectified by women.
>>
>>16792919

Because they hate;
>You.
>every man EVER.
>any woman that doesn't subscribe to their EVERY LITTLE TINY PHILOSOPHY. This is why there is so much in-fighting between them... It's all MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY, and you aint allowed to chose the highway.
>They hate women who chose not to be associate with them, even though it used to be about women having more choices and freedom.
>Dogmatism... as I've stated previously, MY WAY OR HIGHWAY mentality.
>slowly attempting to remove men's rights to due process (look at universities). This is bad for women too, as once governments can do bad things to one gender, it's only a matter of time before "equality" sets in and they can do it to another.
>"hate speech". They disdain dissenting opinions. Again, if freedom of speech is taken from men, how long till the government start to lock women with dissenting opinions up? people should be allowed to have and voice their own opinions, even if others don't like it.

There are alot of reasons to hate feminists these days IMO.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.