[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even though I'm in a relationship how do I make it appear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 652x960
Even though I'm in a relationship how do I make it appear to other girls that I'm still looking

I treat my gf amazing and I'm always being cute and romantic and she never really does anything back to me and I feel like she doesn't care a lot and if I bring it up she acts like she cares just long enough for me to stop talking about it
>>
>>16792807
By ending a relationship you're unhappy in and actually being someone looking for a girlfriend, so things come naturally.
>>
>>16792852
I go years on end without a girl even talking to me so no
>>
>>16792954
Those can be good years
>>
>>16792957
I lay in bed and cry while eating doritoos
>>
>>16792807
So you're intending to cheat. Don't do it op. If you're truly unhappy just leave her. Maybe she has been hurt in the past so guards herself. If she's never been shown love so how is she supposed to show it? Does she show it in different ways than you so maybe you don't see it? Or is she not making enough money so can't afford to buy cute thingsfor you? So many possibilities. Maybe she's just not a pda type of person. It doesn't always mean she doesn't love you she just doesn't know how to express it.
>>
>>16792967
No she literally doesn't do shit

I make her a wcw but I'm never a mcm I always say I love you and shit but she only says it when I say it she never seems like she's that into me
>>
>>16792954
Sounds like you're already alone and just pretending you aren't.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.