[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i get a tattoo like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: t.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
Should i get a tattoo like pic related?
>>
>>16792773
I'm black, and I'd get it. That's actually kinda cool. But why, OP?
>>
>>16792773
why its a bunch of lines?
>>
>>16792792
That's the thing that makes me doubt. Why? Does it represent anything at all? will i regret it after some years?
It would definitely look good since i'm pale af, and it would make a great contrast. but i'm still thinking about that, lad
>>
>>16792773
> Should I get a tattoo

No.
>>
>>16792798
It's so he can be consistent with the placement of the tie off when he does heroin
>>
File: syphilis.jpg (82 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
syphilis.jpg
82 KB, 960x540
Do what you want, but be mindful that any tattoo on your forearm or a place not easily obscured will have a VERY significant impact on your employability and career options.
Now, if you're cool with that, OK. But a double line? Well, whatever. I think it's kind of pointless. I have 4, myself, two very large, all of which are obscured under normal circumstances.
>>
Only if you want to.
>>
>>16792825
Sit on the idea for six months. If it still seems like a good idea then (assuming it even does now), get it.
>>
>>16792868
Oops. Meant to cite OP. Oh well.
>>
>>16792868
>>16792853
thanks lads
>>16792861
why the hell would i get a tattoo if i don't want to
>>
Why mark your skin at all?
>>
File: 1447620123716.jpg (7 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
1447620123716.jpg
7 KB, 154x154
>>16792773
is cool but go hit the gym and get real sexy forearms before doing it.
>>
If you're asking and a tshirt does not cover it the answer is no.
>>
I always see a guy at the gym with that tattoo. I think it looks cool, but I'd never get it. I feel like a majority of people get tattoos when they're under like 23 years old...
>>
>>16792853

These days a discrete tattoo like that won't really affect your chances of employment unless you want to work in law enforcement or something like that.

The only tattoos that will fuck you over are incredibly shitty or inflammatory ones. If you have meth mouth Fred down at the trailer park tattoo 'hail satan' or 'juggalo forever' on your throat you're kinda fucked.

Just use common sense OP, it seems like you're set in that department.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.