[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Diagnosed with aspergers as a kid >given a lot of aid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 44.png (18 KB, 567x229) Image search: [Google]
44.png
18 KB, 567x229
>Diagnosed with aspergers as a kid
>given a lot of aid, but none of it seems to be of any use
>it's just the same basic social ques and implications being told to me that I already know
>I am continuously reminded to try to make more friends and receive contact information in case of need
>I don't really have the motivation to go out there and become more social
>I am supposed to be "enticed" with small amounts of money money for my efforts (about $5 per contact), but it doesn't really to much for me

I want to be motivated to socialize more, but I don't know how

>pic unrelated
>>
>>16792753
> Gets paid to make friends

Fuck if I were you I would chat up anyone and everyone and make some spending money, even though I'm a shy and not talkative person at all.
>>
>>16792830
this
>>
>>16792830
>>16792833
I wish I had that confidence and greater appreciation for even small amounts of cash. Sadly, I am not one wish such qualities. Might there be another method through which I could become motivated?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.