[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 15 year old son just said to me he was gay. I'm conflicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12
File: 1439017904295.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439017904295.png
12 KB, 500x500
My 15 year old son just said to me he was gay. I'm conflicted on throwing him out of the house or letting him stay. What should I do?
>>
>>16792735
You born him that way. You should be kicked out not him.
>>
>>16792735
throw him out once he's 18, I believe for now you have to support him bc he's underage.
>>
Support him to the fullest extent, while secretly tormenting the shit out of him online. wait 3 years until he's 18 drop bombshell on his ass by telling him that was you and then kick him out.
>>
>>16792761
I raised him not to be a sensitive bitch so that definitely won't work.
>>
>>16792768
>raised him to be a sensitive bitch
You basically raised him to be a girl. Be glad he only turned out gay and not a tranny. Now support him as its your mess
>>
>>16792772
Are you blind to the word "Not"?
>>
>>16792772
I don't feel like raising him anymore. Do you have any good advice or are you just here to shitpost?
>>
He learned his gayness from you, you fucking faggot
>>
Throw him out and wait for it
>>
>>16792799
for what?
>>
>this thread

Look, he didn't choose to be gay and kicking him out is literally forfeiting your own responsibility as a parent. You're supposed to take care of your child, and love them, not kick them out because they don't live up to your expectations -- not at goddamn 15!

You didn't choose to be straight. He didn't choose to be gay. Do your damned job take care of your kid.
>>
I would be very disappointed if my son would be gay. Which is why I'd make sure to have atleast more than one son to play it safe.

If he was gay, I wouldn't throw him out. He might become pedolunch where old faggots prey on him, that would be disgraceful to the family name. Do your best to raise him well. This gayness might even be a phase.
>>
>>16792812
Surprise buttsex
>>
Even contemplating throwing him out for being gay, something completely out of his control, means you never really loved him you piece of trash. I've noticed people with shitty parents tend to be gay and bi more often. Karma sure is a faggot ;)

Once he's 18 kick him out so he can rid himself of his worthless parent.
>>
>>16792735
You should beat the faggot out of him.
>>
>>16792735
Kick him out
>>
>>16792785
Are u married, separated, divorced? If mother elsewhere send him there. Break contact, send child support but otherwise ignore him.
>>
>>16792735
Honestly if you care for your son at all let him stay until he's 18
What do you HONESTLY think will happen to a 16 year old living on the street? Nothing good, buddy

Also he'll develop (even more) emotional problems going his whole life thinking that you don't care for him

Just tell him no faggy shit in your house and have him ready to leave at 18 if that's what you really want.

Otherwise I'd say you're pretty heartless, man. It'll be one of those things you'll regret as an old man but it'd be too late to fix
>>
>>16792893

How is this bait response? It backs the premise. I think you e swallowed your own hook.
>>
>>16792747
>what is adoption
>>16792735
Youre in a tough spot. Im muslim, so I get the easy road and can abandon my child because he abandoned god. But if I werent religious Id probably wait till he was 18 and pretty much only support him as little as possible so that he has what he needs to survive.
>>
>>16792971
>haram
Youve been on 4chan too long. Did you think that worked on muslims.
But you are a faggot and the fact that you havent been stoned yet is insulting me so I wont engage with you.
>>
>>16792984
No you didnt do anything. Im just upset I dont know who you are so I cant make sure that a stone finds you.
>>
>>16792971
>>16792984
>>16792991

I kinda sorta love you
>>
File: 1455093245247.png (131 KB, 362x326) Image search: [Google]
1455093245247.png
131 KB, 362x326
>mods deleting my posts in my own thread
>>
>>16792735
My advice: don't be a fucking dick.
>>
If you kick him out or make a big deal he'll either become a male prostitute or go total fag mode for attention you just have to try and change him and tell him you want him out as soon as possible
>>
Give him a good butt fucking OP. It's straight as long as tips don't touch.
>>
>I don't like my son being gay so I'll kick him out at 15 and let him live as a gay prostitute in a homeless shelter
>lalala if I close my eyes it didn't happen
Has anyone told you you're a shit father? If you actually care about your son despite hating faggotry give him the tools to make something out of his life and push him to move out without being a big ol bitch about it. Sounds like you're the one with something up his ass.
>>
File: RegularShoooooohhhhhh.gif~c200.gif (120 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
RegularShoooooohhhhhh.gif~c200.gif
120 KB, 200x200
>>16793210
>Sounds like you're the one with something up his ass.
>>
>>16792735
Yeah, kicking him out is really gonna...do what exactly?

Don't be an asshole.
>>
>>16793140
What is this? A stick up? Fuck that nonsense. I've already decided if my son ever came out to me I'd tell him straight up I'm not leaving him anything when I die.
>>
Atleast you don't have the risk of being a very young grandparent.
>>
>>16793210
It's not about it denying it ever happened. It's about being disgusted by your progeny.
>>
>>16792735
Let him stay
Tell him you love him
And STOP BEING A HUGE SHITBAG OF A FATHER.

I'm the parent of an 18 yr old son, and while he's not gay (afaik), I'd love him just as much if he was, although I'd worry about him A LOT more (just based on what I know from having gay friends when I was younger).
He's your son, no matter WHAT, so you'd better love him, you're not getting any younger, pal. If you alienate him now, you'll regret it when you're both older, and that's no way to end life.
>>
Sucks for you OP. How does it feel that you failed as a man and didn't teach him cumming inside raw pussy is the greatest feeling in the world.
>>
He is blood. Do not be ignorant, take of your son.
>>
File: 1432750747333.png (549 KB, 1450x330) Image search: [Google]
1432750747333.png
549 KB, 1450x330
Is everyone in this thread just going to completely ignore the fact that "my son" doesn't exist? This was all a ruse to get replies.
>>
>tfw your future son could be sucking cock
>tfw your future son could be sucking cock thats been in your ass
>>
>>16793384
>this guy never came inside a booty
>>
Who is real faggot here? Him for taking the courage to tell you he is gay or you for wanting to quit on your son?
>>
>>16793392
Your face is just a ruse to get replies.
>>
File: 1455118045468.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455118045468.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1080
>>16793397
Whatever, carry on arguing about my non-existent son.
>>
No offense but you are very ignorant. You must be a redneck.
>>
>>16793404
More like
I'll carry on arguing about your non-existent FACE.
You face not-haver.
>>
File: 22.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
22.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>16793424
You take that back you son of a bitch!
>>
>>16793412
>no offence, but I'm about to say some offensive shit

Fags need to get over themselves. Not everyone is going to accept and support you.
>>
>>16793001

because your thread is shit and you're a shit person

good luck with your life faggot
>>
>>16793433
Gay people should be respected in society just like anyone else. It's not like they're doing anything wrong, or doing anyone any harm.

I'm bi, and I don't expect everyone to support me being open to dating men, but I do expect people to be intelligent and civil when they speak to me, as should anyone else.

The fact that you're a bigot doesn't mean you have to be an asshole about it.

>my dad recently had a conversation with me where he told me that gay people should keep their relationships secret and not hold hands in public or anything
>seriously, fuck that, if I had a boyfriend I'd hold his hand all I want
>>
File: smug umaru.png (29 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
smug umaru.png
29 KB, 400x200
>>16793458
>being this mad
>>
>>16793474
You need to get over yourself. I support the LGBT community 100% but you need to realise that bigots exist and the world isn't a fairy tale. Morons and bigot will exist until the end of the human race. Be realistic and ignore them.
>>
>>16793474
I don't agree with public displays of affection for straight people either so I'm with your dad.
>>
>>16793430
I'd apologize to your face, but you don't seem to have one!
>>
>>16793474
>Gay people should be respected in society just like anyone else
No. You are a faggot and thus will be treated like a faggot.
>>
you don't have to like him being gay, you've got the right to your opinion

but how big of a deal is it for you?
I mean you would you rate it compared to stealing cars or dealing hard drugs?

anyway the kid is 15, there is a lot of pressure on kids to be gay; a lot outgrow it and for some it's just another way of breaking away from society

I know gays, don't like them much; but I know them
some are 100% gay, can't drink a glass of water without thinking it's cum
some make eyes at other dudes in bars, but are straight for all other purposes

if your son has an honest family he's more likely to become a normal guy, f you cast him out "being gay" is really all he'll have; and he'll stick to it
>>
>>16792735

Why would you punish him for something that is biological. People don't get to choose what they are physically attracted too. I can't just change my sexual preference to fat people because I want too.
>>
File: carefull bait.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
carefull bait.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>16793544
>this triggers the conservative, science student ,priest, social theorist and psychologist
>>
I respect it is your decision. I guess you might be very upset right now. Anyway you will stop being upset. Think if you will regret in the future kicking out your son. You do not want to live with guilt over taking a rush decisition.

If I were you I would wait till he finishes high school.

Also note that even though he is what you expected, he can still make you proud by being a succesful person.
>>
>>16793383
But he isn't gay
Your post is worthless.
>>
File: 1442833329990.jpg (42 KB, 621x539) Image search: [Google]
1442833329990.jpg
42 KB, 621x539
>>16793633
>worthless
Just like ur mom.
>>
OP he's your son and you're the one to give him life. He's another human being that has come alive because of you and you should take responsibility for his actions as long as he grows up to be able to make them him self.

I personally would feel the same way, disappointment in my son but even more in my self. I'm the one who was suppose to put him on the right track and show him the way of life but I failed. I had 1 job to raise him but I failed my self.

Even if I were to make a mistake like this in raising him this way and allowing him to follow this direction, he strictly would feel extremely personal about this decision and this believe. He's probably very sensitive about it and wants his fathers support in this if anything from all.

I've spend so much time raising him (15 years!) so I won't let this be put to waste. I would be in his support since that's what he wants, it's not worth putting everything that went well to waste. He is my son and I care for him.

This is how I'd feel about it OP and I think would make sense to care for him either way. This is a life lesson for you and your son, how will you take on this big lesson of life. You have 1 job and that is to raise your son that you gave life to, will you continue to take on this challenge and not fail on your job or will you simply take the easy way out and give up?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 278x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 278x297
>>16792735
>born this way hurr durr accept your faggot spawn for who he is inside desu
Read up on the connection between getting diddled as a kid and homosexuality in later life. I think the two of you need to have a talk, OP.
>>
Your job as a parent is to raise your son in the best way you can. Whatever problems you run into, it is your responsibility to continue and raise your son in the right way. You as a parent is responsible for raising him correctly and making sure that he has a good path and direction of life. His gay decision of life is part of the challenge of raising a son. Your responsibility remains there, you shouldn't be the weak father and simply give up. That simply means you failed your job.
>>
I hope the homophobic posts ITT are ironic.

I realize that text and images aren't very conducive to empathy, but holy shit. There's only so much leeway you can give.
>>
>>16792735
get him a hooker and force him to fuck her.
>>
>>16793742
>homophobic
Am I supposed to like gays?
>>
File: 1455131240660.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455131240660.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>16793742
No, of course not. Everyone in this thread is just baiting. Just ignore them.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>>16793742
>>
>>16793751
Homophobic means fear of sameness.

It doesn't mean hatred of sameness, idiot.
>>
Welcome to the 1980s.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.