[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outside?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1455075221940s.jpg (8 KB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
1455075221940s.jpg
8 KB, 250x158
I think it would be good to go more outside but i have no idea what to do once im outside. I only leave my room to go to university or to go to the supermarket and buy booze and cigarettes.

I have all the things i need here in my room: my pc, my bed, cigarettes and booze. Haven't been to a party since i was 18 (so for 6 years lol) and my contact to females is limited to the prostitutes i visit from time to time. I meet my friends at university for a few hours and thats it.

What do you do when you leave your comfy zone?
>>
>>16792636
im in a similar situation.
unsure of how to hang out with people/what to do with them.
i usually just play videogames/browse the internet... i cant do that with other people :/
>>
>>16792636
Usually I just find good places to sit down and think. For me, quieter, more isolated areas with pretty views are ideal.
>>
>>16792636
Just going for a simple walk is always nice.
No real reason or destination, just walking around checking things out, clear your mind
Nature trails are always nice
A lot of rec centers have pick-up sports if you're so inclined
Go to a zoo, a museum or art gallery
Go see some live music or got to a carnival or fair or farmers market or some shit

It could be anything man. Getting outside is always a good idea
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.