[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I go from here? >be me, 18, freshman in college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ihGVHJt.jpg (199 KB, 1496x2934) Image search: [Google]
ihGVHJt.jpg
199 KB, 1496x2934
Where do I go from here?

>be me, 18, freshman in college
>never been in a relationship, but extroverted, 5
6/10 appearance, tall as fuk
>Saturday night with the squad, drinking and shooting the shit
>be drunk as fuck talking to 10/10 qt I've had a crush on all year
>tell her I've never kissed anyone
>she kisses me
>her tongue in my mouth
>boner
>today, Wednesday
>I've texted her 3 times this week, no answer
>unsure if she even remembers
>never been more into her
>can't sleep
>have her cough now

I'm ridiculously hung up on this girl, friends, and I don't know what's going on
>>
>>16792558
I'm thinking she might have just chalked it up to doing something crazy when she was drunk and maybe regretting it. Maybe not. But play it cool from here on out. 1 text is enough. 3 is on the line for desperate. You look best by seeming secure with yourself.

Honestly just understanding that there will be times when someone isn't into you and even vice versa goes a long way in life. If you go out there not concerning yourself with impressing other people and worrying about what they think, you'll act much more honest to who you can be at your best. Make the jokes you feel like even about girls you're interested in, go track down the bill that's taking forever to get delivered to your table, if you want to open a door for a girl just do it and smile and treat it like it was nothing. If you do that they will love you for not being an insecure kid. I mean the same with asking them out after that. Just ask, if they say no just understand it's fine. There's 3.5 billion women on the planet. You're bound to meet someone who will be into you if you just be true to who you want to be. Does that help?
>>
i know this.

friend, drop it like it's an isis affiliate. don't even bother thinking about the whole thing for a second.
>>
>>16792777
the other thing was it's good you followed up. I feel like if you are into someone you should at least make some effort to move it forward. I think were people go wrong is harping on it too much. Sometimes when you go fishing you know within a few casts the fish aren't there and so you move to another location and try again, not casting 100 times in the same spot where nothing is happening. The other thing is that even getting friendzoned can be a positive thing if you take it with the right attitude. Women have girlfriends after all. You just don't want to be the fallback guy for a girl and you don't even get introduced to her friends. That is never a good situation... well sometimes you get the self esteem sex out of it but not in a long term sort of way.
>>
>>16792817
>make effort
>friendzoned
do you want the guy to kill himself ?
in basic human communication, once you receive a message you usually tend to read it, if you are not interested in the sender or the message content, you ignore, and when you ignore, you do not reply. Now, in our friend's case, he obviously sent not one, but three messages, none of which she replied to, meaning that she does not want/appreciate/sympathize with our friend, stop giving him false hope.
>>
>>16792558
>star tattoos on foot
fucking dropped
>>
>>16792831
you never know... but you're probably right. I mean by make an effort to at least try. Some guys wouldn't even have the guts to follow up.

the friendzone thing is just that sometimes a girl isn't interested in you as a fuck or relationship but even then it isn't necessarily a total loss. For all we know she has a friend that is into him and she doesn't want to make it more weird. But I don't have enough info to know what's going on. But you're right in that if someone can't even take 15 seconds to reply that maybe it's just a total loss of a situation. The way I see it you have at least learned what kind of person they are and why you can do better.
>>
File: 2016-02-10 22.06.14.png (361 KB, 938x1674) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10 22.06.14.png
361 KB, 938x1674
OP here
@the star tattoo comment that's Daisy ridley u dingus
Also. This is the text conversation as of now. She actually did respond very positively at first
>>
Bumparoo
>>
>>16793144
mate it's just a kiss fuck off
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.