[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
date stress help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tv1454452328482.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
tv1454452328482.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
i need some help to diffuse this in my head. i overthink about it and makes me anxious.
having also generalized anxiety disorder it feels even worse.
i know that she likes me too and everything is setup for me to make my move however it feels such a huge moment in my head at the moment i feel i might miss it or not do it.
(i have lost many girls in the past from making them think i didn't want them because i didn't make the move. it is hit or miss with me).

i need your input sort of how you see a situation like this to chill me out and actually realize it is just a kiss.
although my mind makes it such a huge deal...
>>
apolpgize for my english they kinda mirror what is happening in my head being this anxious as you can see.
>>
Breathe, damn it.

When you aren't breathing properly, you get neurotic and lose control.

Practice deep breathing. Learn how to breathe with your abdomen, not your chest.
>>
Honestly there's a good chance that she's just as nervous as you are, try to remember that. Take a deep breath and go for it.
>>
>>16792131
I understand how you feel. I'm the same way. But what I've learned is that that feeling won't go away until you do something about it. I know it's like crossing the Grand Canyon on a tightrope with a unicycle, but once you get past it you'll feel such a fucking rush of pride and joy that is indescribable. It will honestly feel better than the kiss itself. That shit is just a kiss-- triumphing over a fear that used to consume us is a huge victory beyond what an outside person, even a woman, can give.

Hell you might get rejected, but even then you'll have triumphed over your fear and should still feel great, unless you treat yourself in a truly mean-spirited way.
>>
i am watching sya labauf saying just do it on YouTube.

>>16792138
very true. my doc taught me about this deep breathing.
i should keep it in mind all the time during the date to keep me cool.

>>16792141
this is true too. they always look so cool amd chill. she is teasing me of being shy and was touchy last time we met.
>>
File: nat1451596845026.jpg (81 KB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
nat1451596845026.jpg
81 KB, 1024x733
>>16792157
that triumph feels so warm. maybe if i focus on that and not the kiss it will make it easier.
like look past the kiss and aim for that feeling of pride.
>>
I don't know, guys. Just breathing will keep your mind clear?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.