[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How tall are you? Why does it fucking matter to women so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: 1454527137429.jpg (39 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1454527137429.jpg
39 KB, 453x604
>How tall are you?
Why does it fucking matter to women so much?
Pic unrelated
>>
WIMEN ARE TRASH
THE ONLY CARE ABOUT NUMBERS AND HOW THEY CAN BENEFIT
>>
>>16792110
Most girls find taller guys sexier
>>
It's the equivalent of men who care way too much about what job and/or education a woman has. These are just really insecure people who get really fucking weird if she's not the short one or he's not the breadwinner. Meanwhile off in the corner the short guys and rich women are breeding like rabbits.
>>
Only an insecure manlet would get mad about this question
>>
>>16792110
you can add at least half an inch to your height by just being confident.

That being said, you don't like ugly girls so you can't really talk.
>>
6'1 guy here. Girls don't go crazy over me.
>>
>>16792411
yeah thats because you're still pushing manlet. you're JUST out of manlet zone
>>
>>16792110
Simple. Its how women think.
Women look for comfort and want to feel protected.
The world is a scary place and when a woman is 5" shorter on average and weaker than half the population, its a little intimidating. height itself is correlated with strength and protection. She feels safer because theres a giant next to her. Someone whos reach can protect her. if the giant is also shorter than everyone else it doesnt really matter.
>>
>>16792420
Nope, I'm above average height. Just out of the manlet zone would be 5'8 or so. Not very tall, but not a short little shit-stain.
>>
When do girl ask this question, they can see how tall you are when standing next to them?
>>
5'2" grill here, and it doesn't matter nearly as much to women as it does to frogposters themselves.
>>
>>16792435
You know how girls can't tell how long your dick is by looking at it? Same for height.
>>
>>16792420
lol someone's bitter
>>
>>16792110

Where did you get the idea that height matters a lot to women?
>>
Most girls just say to me, "Oh wow you are tall!"
>>
File: irlheightchart.jpg (152 KB, 853x739) Image search: [Google]
irlheightchart.jpg
152 KB, 853x739
>>16792428

LOL, manlet pls go
>>
>>16792458
Haha you look at that pic to feel better about yourself, but you're below 5'10 so shouldn't you feel worse?
>>
I'm 6'5" and about 90% of the girls I get with always tell me that all girls are looking for a guy like me. Yet I haven't experienced this much. However I'm not the most social person and I don't approach girls that much and girls expect guys to approach them so yeah
>>
I dunno. Why does a woman's weight matter so much to a guy?
>>
>>16792110
I'm a little over 5'11" and when I put my work books on I'm about 6'1" then I go to work and everyone is like 6'4" or taller with their boots on... It feels awful. I should probably just kill myself or get that surgery where they break my legs to make me taller.
>>
>>16792525
Completely different, not even close to a similar comparison. I find tall, long-legged girls sexy as hell, and I also find really short girls sexy as hell. Why do girls only like one thing? I see all types of beauty that are so very different from one another, and girls want the same conventionally attractive guy from the magazine covers. It would be boring and freakish if every man looked like that.
>>
>>16792110
I'll explain it to you from my personal point of view.

REASON 1 (bad memories):
I'm 5'7". I've been tall since middle school. Most middle school girls are taller than their male counterparts. Romantically, middle school was extremely awkward Since some kids had gone through puberty and others had not. I remember boys always being boob level on me when we danced at school dances, which was awk.

REASON 2 (safety):
Big guys just give off the vibe that they can help/protect you. The idea of a man who's shorter than I am defending me from some attacker is unlikely- maybe if they were buff but otherwise I'd probably do a better job defending myself.

REASON 3 (angle):
You know how girls always take selfies from a raised angle? That's because that's our best angle- we look prettiest that way. When talking to a guy who's eye level is at that angle, we are confident that he's seeing us at our most attractive.

REASON 4 (social pressures):
The guy is always taller in chick flicks and rom coms. We dream of dating a guy who's able to sweep us off our feet. If you are "larger" than your BF because of height or weight, you are automatically self conscious. You are not conforming to the standard, so it makes you feel self conscious.

That being said, it does not matter to all girls, and some girls are more vain about it than others. My preference is at or above my height (5'7"+).

Is it a vain thing to be picky about? Yes. But you have standards too, don't you? There are certain physical attributes that make a potential partner less attractive to you, right? Shortness is just a common one for girls.
Ugly boobs/ass/face is a common one for boys.
>>
>>16792552

>The idea of a man who's shorter than I am defending me from some attacker is unlikely- maybe if they were buff but otherwise I'd probably do a better job defending myself.

holy shit, do you really believe this? I mean seriously, if you're exaggerating okay, but do you really think you stand a better chance at defending yourself along than with a man just because he is 5'7" and not 6'2" ?

Wow. That is some really fucked up perspective you have got there, talk about being totally brainwashed.
>>
>>16792560
Well yeah.
I'm very athletic and I work out all the time, so having an average strength short BF would not be helpful in a dangerous situation.
I actually dated someone who was a 5'7" skelly and he got his ass kicked one time and I had to beat up the kid who clicked his ass. It was embarrassing desu.

Size/height give you an obvious advantage in an unskilled fight. I'm really strong, but if a large man tried to overpower me he would win.
>>
>>16792580
It was embarrassing DESU*
>>
>>16792588
Fuck the acronym for "to be honest" filters to desu??
Fuck 4chan
>>
>>16792436
I want to believe.
>>
'I feel safer with a tall guy'

LOL u srs? Tall trees get knocked down easily, can you say the same for a tree stump?

How does height make a difference in combat?
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>16792613
>>
>>16792591
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>16792623

The short guy can just dive into the tall guy's legs with all his weight, probably would break them.
>>
>>16792633
???? Yeah, or the short guy could just gouge out the tall guy's eyes (if he could reach).

I'm taking about strength.
If you take a short man and a tall man appear to have a similar build, the tall man will be stronger due to muscle mass distribution.

Please take an entry level physics & anatomy class and stop letting your pride make gou delusional.

If you want to make a girl who's taller than you feel safe, then you need to be strong. Getting buff can compensate for lack of height
>>
>>16792110
>Why does it fucking matter to women so much?
Because of biology. They don't wake up in the morning and go:
>"Body, we're going to be attracted to a few inches shorter today. You got that?"
They just get up in the morning and "feel" what they "feel." And evolution says that taller men = more genetic probability of reproducing and not dying. It really is that simple.

However, the DEGREE to which height matters to INDIVIDUAL women varies greatly. This is obvious because otherwise why would there be short people in the world?

Personally, I don't understand the hate. You didn't choose your height just like you didn't choose your dick size. But that's what you've got to work with. The creator of the universe made you. Who the fuck cares if bitches hate? It's all you have and god made you to be you. So go fucking be the best you that you can and stop letting the opinions of others drag you down so much.

And yeah, I know you want to get fucked by "that hot girl" but that desire, to go fuck the hot girl, is exactly what you're bitching about - biology. So please realize that if you protest too much about the existence of height preference... you're a hypocrite because you have a nice tits/nice ass/ nice face / nice whatever preference too.

Don't be a hypocrite. Improve yourself instead. I bet you that if you become wise, caring, mentally and physically strong, and support yourself financially... some woman that you want to fuck will find you attractive.
>>
>>16792525
you can fix weight easily, unlike height...
>>
>>16792114
/Thread
>>
>>16792464
Dude's jerking your chain.
>>
5'8 average manlet here. It doesn't matter to chick's how tall you are . My first gf in high school was at least an inch and a half taller. Also had a thing goin on for a while with this grill who was at least 6'2 we didn't date but she was totally into me. Not to mention current gf chose me over taller guy over 6 ft she had a thing with. It doesn't matter your all just cunt muffins
>>
>>16792411
6'2" and the same for me. all my short asian friends have wives or girlfriends.

I do prefer tall women because I am tall because I hate to bend down to kiss.
>>
>>16792110
Because it indicates good genes.

Duh, same as nice perky tits and and ideal waist/ass ratio matters so much to men.

They don't think about it this way, it's just attractive to them.

You also don't put out a calculator everytime you look at a girl to see whether the ratio on her is ideal, you just know what you like.
>>
>>16792447
pretty much talk to any girl or read tinder/okc/pof bios. not saying it's a perfect litmus test, but it's pretty damn close
>>
Are you gonna get a face full of boobs when we hug? Or are you gonna pick me up and swing me around like the movies?
>>
Because being tall is generally attractive to a woman. My friend showed me her OKC account once, and a lot of men thought asking for her bra size was a good way to flirt.

At least people know what your height generally translates to.

>>16792552
>The idea of a man who's shorter than I am defending me from some attacker is unlikely
If you like tall men go for it, but this line of logic is fucking retarded. If the mugger has a knife, he's not going to walk away from that fight unscathed regardless of how strong he is.

If this is an actual concern of yours you may as well get a CCW which might actually do something.

>>16792464
The chart says 6'4" and under is manlet status. Why the fuck are you taking it at face value.
>>
i dont care too much, had a crush on guy who was way shorter than me and im not that tall

but i've gone on a tinder date before where the guy was a lot shorter than me and i was wearing heels and he mentioned he was really surprised that i was "so tall" (lol im like 5'7") and it got awkward
>>
>>16792122
Theres maybe 1% of guys who actually care about that and even less who don't have jobs
>>
>>16792673
This is why personal arms were invented though. Truly, the great equalizer
>>
>>16794004
trust me, when it comes to an actual relationship there have been lots of couples who fight because the husband/bf is making less money
>>
File: 1454978732352.gif (355 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
1454978732352.gif
355 KB, 540x543
>>16794018
Just make sure soccer moms don't notice that you're carrying.
>>
I'm 5ft 3in 25 yr guy with a master's in EE, was a national water Polo champ in highschool and most of my relationships ended because the girls FRIRNDS thought I was to short.
>>
It didn't matter to (most) women, just to insecure men (boys).
>>
I'm 5'2 guy - all you other fuckers can fuck right off
>>
5'4" manlet reporting in. Have fucked one woman who asked me out first, and garnered the interest of a crazy some time after the first relationship ended. Both taller than myself.

Height literally doesn't matter unless she's a giantess or something.
>>
Being tall is one of the most manly characteristic on a man, tall man stands out from the others, manlets looks like they failed at puberty, most people will look at them like kids.
>>
>>16792726
>financially
Just this can make you the sexiest man alive on earth.
>>
>>16794630
5'6" guy here. I have had 3 gfs, all taller than me. Height matters very little in the end. The reason why people think it does id because some short guys are very whiny and insecure about it, and that makes them unattractive.
>>
>>16794793
Pretty much. Self-confidence and all that shit is a lot more important. A friend of mine is an inch shorter than me and has fucked more women than anyone I've ever known.
>>
>>16792110

I'm 5'10. Honestly height itself has never affected my sex life/dating life. I'm not the most experienced guy in the world. I've only had one relationship which last about a year, but I've hooked up with 5 women. It didn't always lead to sex but they were initially attracted to me enough to at least hang out/make out/suck my dick which is more than a lot of virgins my height on this website who talk about how height is the reason they are virgins.

Most of the girls I hooked up with were 5'4-5'8, but I like tall girls. I really can't complain about my height honestly. I'm not "tall" but I'm not short to the point where it's a disadvantage. The manlet memes on 4chan are really only half true. Short guys are disadvantaged when it comes to dating. And when I say short I actually mean short so 5'6 and under. Maybe even 5'7. 5'7 is one standard deviation below the average male height. But honestly 5'7 isn't even bad. The people I really, really feel sorry for are the guys who are like 5'2. Fuck that must suck terribly.
>>
>>16792110
5'9 guy here. Height don't mean dick. Dick does. If you are a hung short guy you'll do well.
>>
>>16792110
A full pay packet adds 10" to your height.
>>
Society dictates 90% of your life's preferences, that's why. Shit you want is not really shit you want. It's just stuff you've been fed your whole life. It saves you the "trouble of thinking".
Society says women are weak and small and in a relationship you should find your opposite, strong and tall.
Not everyone is like this, but tell me: how many people you know think outside the box?
I'm not really looking for opposites. I'm 5'6, I've been with guys that were 5'5 and 5'4. Because I liked them. But that's just me.
Society as a whole hasn't moved on from judging the book by its cover.
>>
>>16792110
Why does it matter?
You can't really grow much taller, so why not try to improve yourself in an area that they are not so good at?
>>
>>16794882
Because that takes effort, and it's much easier to whine on a Sri Lankan mural paintings forum.
>>
>>16794873
>woman prefers larger male that can protect her from other males/animals
>somehow this is a social construct
>>
>>16794895
A short guy with high social status and money can protect a woman better than a tall weak poorfag. And women do sense this.
>>

If you can find 1 woman in this world that does not think like this, you are wrong. You are saying "oh, she doesn't like me because I'm not a tall person". No, you don't like yourself because your not tall.

Do you know tall people feel insecure for the fact that they are too tall as well? She may be insecure of her own height.

Height matters to some women, and to some it does not.

By the way, replace women with men in every generalisation like this and you will realise that you are displaying the exact same behaviour as the women and feminists that you hate.

Feels good to be me feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>16794895

>that can protect her from other males/animals

Fuck off. We ain't neanderthals anymore. Protect me from animals? Are you serious? I don't know if you've heard it but this is 2016. I can watch my own back, thank you very much. Dumb fucks like you are the reason I'm into martial arts.

Back on topic: most people are as futile as this fag. Some girls won't go for shorter guys. Some guys pick women based on their bra size. Sublimating animal instinct seems to be the work of saints and myself, that's what I think sometimes. But only sometimes. I still believe in humanity.
>>
>>16792110
5 9 and no i have dated girls as tall as 6 3 yeah they all say i would never date a shorter guy but they fall for me and sex isnt odd or werid or anything with the height diff
>>
>>16794927
Dumb bitches who think taking karate will help them against a man are just asking to get raped. Please don't assume you could beat even the scrawniest man for a second or you'll regret it.
>>
>>16792110

I'm 5'9

It's never mattered once. I've only ever heard about it on the Internet. Sure I'm not tall but I'm not short either.

Granted I've only ever been with girls shorter than me but that's >90% of them.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.