[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is inviting a girl to do Yoga and then hang out a good idea for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1397519782092.png (26 KB, 909x579) Image search: [Google]
1397519782092.png
26 KB, 909x579
Is inviting a girl to do Yoga and then hang out a good idea for a first date?

I love doing Yoga, i will pay for her class too because there are people that just don't like it.
If she ends up liking it would be amazing to have that as common.

Keep in mind that i'm not looking for casual sex, i'm looking for a long, stable relationship.
>>
It's fine because it's a class. Meeting for some private yoga in your home would have been bad.
>>
>>16791958

I guess it would be okay if it is a beginner class and you have gotten the sense that she would be into that.

Exercise for the sake of it on a first date seems like such a drag though. I would say that if you want to do something physical at least choose a fun activity.
>>
>>16791961
>Meeting for some private yoga in your home would have been bad.

Why? would she believe i'm a pervert?
>>
>>16791969
>I guess it would be okay if it is a beginner class

Yes it's basic, anyone can do it, i have partners that are over 70 years old.

I also know that he suffers from anxiety sometimes, so Yoga would help her a lot.
>>
>>16791977
>he
*she
>>
Why do you sperglords have to overcomplicate it so much, that's a really bad idea.

First, its like inviting someone to a film on the first date, you won't be able to talk to each other during the class, which is a killer.

Second, its a class of people so you are instantly adding competition from every other male there. And introducing her to every other male there.

Plus, what kind of grown man does yoga? I already think you're weird.

Finally, if its the class AND hang out, why not just ask her to the hang out part, why bother taking her to a yoga class? Invite her out for a coffee, or some drinks, or any sort of situation where there is an opportunity to talk. Hell taking her fishing would even be a better choice.

Just keep it simple and go for it, stop making things more difficult than they need to be. Girls like confidence, not yoga.
>>
>>16791987
>Plus, what kind of grown man does yoga? I already think you're weird.

My teacher?

I also have enough confidence to not to be paranoid about competin with other males.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.